Uploading whole drive on internet

is there any website which provide uploading whole drive like c,d to backup my data on net which provide at least 5 gb space

yeah you can use. Inbox.com, Best and secure service with access to your storage account with single click.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

yeah you can use. Inbox.com, Best and secure service with access to your storage account with single click.
[/quote]

i am not loking for these types of website i am looking for a web that upload whole drive not folders

have u tried 4shared.com

yes its also only uploading multiple files not whole folders or drive

I dont believe any website offer entire drives. You should look into live mesh i guess for syncing with an online disk (I think it has 10 gb) or skydrive... 25 gb's but it also focus's on files/folders, not entire drives

check

archive.org

I can offer you 250GB Allocated space (Complete Disk drive) 1000 GB bandwidth and 15% server power resources (Limited Http access) for just 60USD per month.

100% Data security Guaranteed. Daily backup.

you can upload your whole drive. :)

@ Slave.....

I think iabozdar needs free space ...........

I can offer you 250GB Allocated space (Complete Disk drive) 1000 GB bandwidth and 15% server power resources (Limited Http access) for just 60USD per month.

100% Data security Guaranteed. Daily backup.

you can upload your whole drive. :)

[/quote]

I think you are talking about 1000GB monthly trafic not the bandwidth.

I think you are talking about 1000GB monthly trafic not the bandwidth.

[/quote]

Bandwidth is a rate of data transfer.

dear slave we !@#$ here can't afford 60$ even we hav not seen the 1$ in our life,hahaha we need it free if u have than many thanks

Bandwidth is a rate of data transfer.
[/quote]

exactly. thats y I thought you are not supposed to give as much rate of data transfer like 1000GB, bandwidth is always or mostly considered to be in Mbps in shared links

1000GB… it could be a Monthly Data Transfer at all but not the bandwidth(rate of data transfer). m I wrong?

dear slave we !@#$ here can’t afford 60$ even we hav not seen the 1$ in our life,hahaha
[/quote]

thats not the case with every body out here bro … :)

i will recommend u a free 5gb account on www.110mb.com which can be acccesed via ftp .....

Backing up a whole DRIVE !!! are you kidding me??? Its gonna take ages. Why dont you buy a backup hard disk and sync with your current drive. That will a lil expensive but it will b fast and portable

5 GB? just get a couple of DVDs burned

^

i too use same method

DVDs FTW...

Online storage is quite expensive. so use DVDs :)

i recommend buy an external hard disk for backup of important data. i use 1 Tera hard disk for all good movies and important setupss and games in that. i am using the normal internal hard disk and purchased an external casing for it. it makes backup really fast and very secure. no need to hide my data on computer. just unplug the disk and lock it in the drawer. :D:)

i have a bootable backup of my entire c drive on it. so when i get any errors. i jusr restore it.