Updating noir A500

Is it possible to update noir A500, if yes then how can i do this? Thanks

Q Mobile sucks big time, i don't know why people spend money on this crap instead of buying good smart phones from valid companies like samsung, sony etc, yeah Q Mobile is cheap and all but come on.

^ I completely disagree but you are entitled to your opinion.

I'll just enlighten you of three facts:

1. Qmobile doesn't make phones themselves, they buy phones from Chinese well-known companies and release them under their brand name. This process is called rebranding, and it is happening all over the world.

2. Just because a phone comes from a popular brand like Samsung or Sony doesn't mean the phone will be good. Especially when it comes to budget phones, the phones you buy from such companies are mostly pure crap. For the same amount of money, you can get yourself a much better phone from less popular brands.

3. Chinese companies just happen to be the ones who're really attempting bold designs and ideas, sometimes they work, other times the don't. Oppo is the leading brand when it comes to design and construction. Gionee has made the slimmest phone at the moment (Gionee S5.5, in Pakistan known as Qmobile Z6). Tinno Mobile has made one of the cheapest 720p IPS display quad core phones. I could go on and on...

The point is, it is extremely stupid to ditch a product just based on the brand. Besides, you never know, the brand you ditched might end up replacing the better known brands of your time.

[quote=“Upsilon, post:3, topic:21664”]

^ I completely disagree but you are entitled to your opinion.

I'll just enlighten you of three facts:

1. Qmobile doesn't make phones themselves, they buy phones from Chinese well-known companies and release them under their brand name. This process is called rebranding, and it is happening all over the world.

2. Just because a phone comes from a popular brand like Samsung or Sony doesn't mean the phone will be good. Especially when it comes to budget phones, the phones you buy from such companies are mostly pure crap. For the same amount of money, you can get yourself a much better phone from less popular brands.

3. Chinese companies just happen to be the ones who're really attempting bold designs and ideas, sometimes they work, other times the don't. Oppo is the leading brand when it comes to design and construction. Gionee has made the slimmest phone at the moment (Gionee S5.5, in Pakistan known as Qmobile Z6). Tinno Mobile has made one of the cheapest 720p IPS display quad core phones. I could go on and on...

The point is, it is extremely stupid to ditch a product just based on the brand. Besides, you never know, the brand you ditched might end up replacing the better known brands of your time.

[/quote]

really bro you think i didn't know that in first place.

still buying cheap hardware, and selling it with your name comes under the context of "scamming people out of their money", but then God gave us brain to use it.

Q mobile is only good if you have no brain or less money.

What do you mean by Update?

If you want to replace current rom with customized one or similar sort of things visit xda-developers

Whatever floats your boat, Kamran2x2.

@OP Try looking here, they have edited quite a few ROMs for QMobile phones. I've checked and they have some for the A500 as well. Happy digging!

[quote=“Upsilon, post:6, topic:21664”]

Whatever floats your boat, Kamran2x2.

@OP Try looking here, they have edited quite a few ROMs for QMobile phones. I've checked and they have some for the A500 as well. Happy digging!

[/quote]

my boat sail like wind brother....... yeah baby :D

Q Mobile .......... what sell's their mobiles are those cheap ads they broadcast on television with indian models.

oh lets create another company and lets start importing third graded piece of cr@p hardware from amazonas (brazil) and put a name on it (LMobile) wonderful, fcuk'in wicked.

I am not expert like you guys. I found that even big brands cheat. My S3 was very slow and was thinking of buying new phone. Samsung mentioned it can't be upgraded to KitKat as hardware don't support it. I followed instructions on xda-developers and changed ROM to KitKat. Now its working fine.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

[quote=“tramper, post:8, topic:21664”]

I am not expert like you guys. I found that even big brands cheat. My S3 was very slow and was thinking of buying new phone. Samsung mentioned it can't be upgraded to KitKat as hardware don't support it. I followed instructions on xda-developers and changed ROM to KitKat. Now its working fine. Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

[/quote]

it's not cheating brother, that what they call hardware limitation for certain software, whenever a new android version roll's in , it bring new function's, upgraded graphics and lot's of other programming boost. which may later interfere with your android smartphone if it is not compatible with your current model, and that's the reason some developer modify the OS and release custom rom's which support lower end android phones, if you are not a tech savvy you have no problem installing and doing that, that's why companies like samsung do not officially recommend people to move to something which they do not provide support for and that's a valid decision.

What we are talking about here is "making large crowd of people fool by saying something and giving them something", just what our political leader's do.

In the end i will say please don't waste money on these third graded phones like (LMobile (previously QMobile), Voice, Gfone etc) and save money to buy some good one's like sony, samsung, lg etc

in the long run you will not regret it.