Unlimited Storage online

Today i am going to tell you about the website where you can store online any thing you want.you will get 50 gb free space which is more then enough. website is

www.adrive.com

many thanx

Remember me in you Duwa.

If you google for "free online storage" you will get many sites offering different storage capacities free. But remember their TOS changes frequently and they can revoke free facility anytime.

i have been using mediafire since a year. Still good for me. 4shared seems good too

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Today i am going to tell you about the website where you can store online any thing you want.you will get 50 gb free space which is more then enough. website is

www.adrive.com

many thanx

Remember me in you Duwa.

[/quote]

i second that company…

its awesome… i m using it for quite some time…

www.adrive.com

many thanx

Remember me in you Duwa.

If you google for "free online storage" you will get many sites offering different storage capacities free. But remember their TOS changes frequently and they can revoke free facility anytime.

i have been using mediafire since a year. Still good for me. 4shared seems good too

www.adrive.com

many thanx

Remember me in you Duwa.

[/quote]

i second that company…

its awesome… i m using it for quite some time…

If you google for “free online storage” you will get many sites offering different storage capacities free. But remember their TOS changes frequently and they can revoke free facility anytime.
[/quote]

yes i know there is quiet many webiste which are offering websapace free online.but i think no one offering 50 Gb online. and i am using this website quiet long while.and if you say about reovke free facility so any website revoke free facility even free email service and all free service could be reovke

[/quote]

ya i know 2 GB only

www.adrive.com

many thanx

Remember me in you Duwa.

[/quote]

www.adrive.com is a good website. i have been using it since last year r so

Thanx for information

mediafire rocks, 4shared sucks when it comes to downloading others' files, but uploading via their desktop uploader is just great n resumeable.

and nowadays, 4shared has increased waiting time to 90 seconds and also slowed down their already slow downloading for free downloaders.

sah: DELETED...

www.adrive.com is some time not available on web