Uninstalling Keylogger [Help]

I had installed KGB keylogger in my system for checking purpose, now i want to un-install this software but BUMP...

found tips on google but unable to get rid of it.

Anyone knows a quick and easy way to remove it?

Regular anti-malware like MSE or AVG aren't working?

Even to install software like kelogger, one have to bypass the antivirus warrning.

after installation most of the antivirus detect it but remove only one or two files, traces are there, therefore proper un-installing required in such cases

install malwarebytes' anti-malware and perform a complete system scan. It should take care of any leftover traces.

@shafiq

I told you not to use your primary machine if you would be trying them. I advised you to use any secondary machine to test keylogger or to use virtual machine. Remember that?

Didn't you consider this warning of mine before installing?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

@shafiq

I told you not to use your primary machine if you would be trying them. I advised you to use any secondary machine to test keylogger or to use virtual machine. Remember that?

Didn’t you consider this warning of mine before installing?

[/quote]

I do know warning!

and i had just installed it on blank machine, and windows can be installed again.

Reason to asking this question was that atleast we know the un-install procedure.

edit your registry...

Delete if form program file be booting computer in Dos mode.

Can you identify the bootlogger in task manager? Usually it would be renamed to something more innocent process. If yes, then can you kill it? Either way, run regedit, and go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER/software/Microsoft/Windows/CurrentVersion/Run and look at different keys. Delete unknown/suspicious entries, and also note their location. Repeat the process on HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/software/Microsoft/Windows/CurrentVersion/Run. Now go to the location and try deleting the files or the folders if unknown to you (I'd suggest to quarantine first, before deleting, just in case). If you are unable to delete them, that means the file is still running, so go to task manager and try killing some more processes, before you are able to delete them. Or simply reboot and then try to delete those files.

WARNING: Try at your own risk. Deleting some necessary files in this way might cause your system or some other essential program to be unstable/inoperative.