Unethical Ad In Express Tribune

Is This Advertisement Justified in Pakistani Society

Comments Wanted Plz

FluxBB%20bbcode%20testhttp://img861.imageshack.us/img861/5773/unethicaladinexpresstri.jpg

Why is it unethical?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Why is it unethical?
[/quote]

dear @bathisland

just focus on CHEATING SPOUSE

part of ad

and also boyfriend /girlfriend

how many cheating life partners do u know of in Pakistan

they r just making every faithful husband & wife suspicious in front of local and international media

and showing that adultery is common in pakistan

this ad can be more suitable if they just wrote

‘watch your workers even when u r not in office’

Consider this senario:

That if your wife is the loyalest of all the wives ever existed and you live a Happy life together. However evil lurks somewhere in the back of your mind you are sort of suspicious of her, and still wonder where she goes when you are out for business/office.

You go buy this lame device and drop on into her purse. The next day she checks her purse and finds a device labelled with 'SPOUSE CHEATING TRACKER'. In this case you have just lost your wife's trust upon you + the money for buying this lame device as well.

Moral of the story: This device is not unethical but quite immoral for any person. It has a lame usage and even if you catch someone you cannot just go them and say ' Guess what! I was tracking you and found you dating out with someone'. This will just make you look crazy and paranoid.

Well, you are crazy already if you go buy this device in the first place.

dear @bathisland

just focus on CHEATING SPOUSE

part of ad

and also boyfriend /girlfriend

how many cheating life partners do u know of in Pakistan

they r just making every faithful husband & wife suspicious in front of local and international media

and showing that adultery is common in pakistan

this ad can be more suitable if they just wrote

‘watch your workers even when u r not in office’

[/quote]

STOP BEING SELF RIGHTEOUS

did you hear about the mukhtara mai verdict, what injustice you have in this country. Pakistanis “MAJORITY OF THEM” are morally bankrupt people. “ch’hup ke” they do everything. big segment of this of one of the province’s population practice pedophilia openly and is accepted cultural norm for them, didn’t you hear these proud saying there “in one hand klashinikov and in other hand …censored…”

may i go on… so stop your innocent wanna be b-ullshit.

Such things do not happen in Pakistani society, such unethical things only happen in American and Yahoodi communities, I'm sure a CIA/RAW/Mossad agent must have published this ad.

But seriously, we can let this slide: [1],[2], but not a PI ad?

Such things do not happen in Pakistani society, such unethical things only happen in American and Yahoodi communities,
[/quote]

if you believe that, your seriously naive. it happens everywhere, especially in the citys, if you think that just because it’s Pakistan, nothing bad happens there, then your mistaken.

when i was last in Pakistan, i traveled around quite a bit, and found all manner of things that i never expected to find, and these things were very easy to find once you knew were to look. I’ve seen boyfriend and girlfriends openly kissing, drugs and alcohol sales and people intoxicated.

Women and men do cheat, it’s not only the women, i’ve seen married men and how they talk and act around any women. i think those kinds of adds are more for women who suspect there husbands.

^I was being sarcastic.

I wish if you could understand why is it appearing for you.

^ LMAO. Ye, targeted advertising at its best.

check Subha Savaray Maya k Sath on Sama TV @ 0900. a full morning show dedicated on catching cheating husbands and wives. there is another show Atv Fraudiye.

^^ lol