Unboxing Delux UPS DX-P1000 Pure Sine Wave

Hi

I bought New ups Delux DX-P1000 1KVA / 700W 12VDC Rs. 15000

unboxing check it..still i did not use so i can not tell abt performance..when i will use it.. i will tell u abt performance...

Does the cooling fan run continuous on this model or from time to time when it gets hot?

[quote=“executionist, post:2, topic:21004”]

Does the cooling fan run continuous on this model or from time to time when it gets hot?

[/quote]

still i did not use it..if fan run continuous then its good or bad?if fun run time to time then?

How's it ? Please comment !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

[quote=“mudassar.nawaz, post:4, topic:21004”]

How's it ? Please comment ! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

[/quote]

still not ue it.when i will use then coments

congrats for UPS..looks like a good unit

i use this ups i only say in one word awesome..that all..100% pure sine wave

[quote=“zulfiali86, post:7, topic:21004”]

i use this ups i only say in one word awesome..that all..100% pure sine wave

[/quote]

looks like good ups better than duetche power sinewave ups

[quote="Pathfinder, post:6, topic:21004"]

congrats for UPS..looks like a good unit

[/quote]

Hmmm... looks beautiful in looks and hope will behave same in performance as its PURE SINEWAVE :o

@zulfiali86 bro you have used this ups... can you tell us about your setup

- How much amp battery you are using?

- How long backup it provides with how much load?

- charging selector at the back says only "Low" and "High". Can you tell what actual AMPS current it sends to battery in Low and High mode?

Cheers!

[quote=“nasirjavaid, post:9, topic:21004”]

Hmmm... looks beautiful in looks and hope will behave same in performance as its PURE SINEWAVE :o

@zulfiali86 bro you have used this ups... can you tell us about your setup

- How much amp battery you are using?

- How long backup it provides with how much load?

- charging selector at the back says only "Low" and "High". Can you tell what actual AMPS current it sends to battery in Low and High mode?

Cheers!

[/quote]

i have phonex 215amp battery..charging option using High 100% pure sine wave also my load is 350watt giving me good back..

awesome ups go for this..iam also using solar panlel on this ups working good..

Ma sha ALLAH . looks nice , bro I want to use this kind of pure sine wave inverter with my solar panels , the battery Bank is very huge and charges thru solar Panels (thru mppt solar charger) so i want to know that How Long you can run this inverter 24 / 7 ? on 60 percent of Load (around 450 watts) . can we run this thru out the day / night 24 hours non stop ? Because the battery bank will never drain .

from the data it seems its conversion efficiency is 70 percent (not very good) .

a confusion :

as u can see in the pics of a box it is mentioned the power factor is 0.7 means 70 percent and on their website

http://www.delux.com.pk/DXP-1000.php

they are mentioning that the efficiency is greater han 90 percent !

which is true ? or m i bad in understanding ??