Ufone's New Ad.... Song Name

In ufone's Ad.... the parody song the ppl are singing in the back with violins...what is the name of the original song and the artists name

I will appreciate if someone gave me the download link also

-This song was the theme song of End of TImes-

Anyone !!??

i have not seen that add but i think the song which ur talking about is from Mask of zorro

the song name is

"I Want to Spend My Lifetime Loving You"

Its carmina Burana, O fortuna. A 200 old opera piece used in dozen of movies etc. Liked the ad?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

In ufone’s Ad… the parody song the ppl are singing in the back with violins…what is the name of the original song and the artists name

[/quote]

well i don’t know about ufone’s but in end of times the background music was

Era’s The Mass

O, Fortuna

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuERh0jBjh8

with lyrics and translation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWdIpFBGENQ

Turn up your speaker's volume high and then listen

is it the same AD where the ufone guy insults the 'other operator' guy by saying "سستی چھوڑ، کال کر" ?

In ufone’s Ad… the parody song the ppl are singing in the back with violins…what is the name of the original song and the artists name

[/quote]

The song plays when you call telenor helpline… And it also plays when you register for smart tunes and don’t buy one… The ad is probably a taunt to Telenor…

I am not sure,but I do remember a somewhat similar soundtrack from the soundtrack of the matrix sound track… Don’t remember which part,probably 2 or 3… Is’t it the one played when neo fights with agents smith at climax…?

well i don’t know about ufone’s but in end of times the background music was

Era’s The Mass

O, Fortuna

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuERh0jBjh8

[/quote]

Thanks for link.

is it the same AD where the ufone guy insults the ‘other operator’ guy by saying “سستی چھوڑ، کال کر” ?
[/quote]

no, actually its a new Ad, some thing like “yeh bunda duniya ki sub say sasti call kernay ja raha hai…” singing it in melodious tune opera style

no, actually its a new Ad, some thing like “yeh bunda duniya ki sub say sasti call kernay ja raha hai…” singing it in melodious tune opera style

[/quote]

abass is write…

its the same add

but very few have seen its complete version

hey usually show only song for BACHAT but actually there is much more before and after the song…

abass is write…

its the same add

but very few have seen its complete version

hey usually show only song for BACHAT but actually there is much more before and after the song…

[/quote]

I seen complete ad and at end they insult other operator. I expeince some locatioon ufone and mobilink not working but warid no problem.

let them fight! the telephun companies i mean!

Can anyoen rip and up the ad. it is aired before and after aaj news, and randomly on aaj tv as well. must be on other channels as well

anybody got the tariff details of this package??

Tariff is simple as hell..thats the best thing about Ufone. they dont want to confuse their customers..1 minute for Rs 1 to all ufone numbers...1.60 to all other networks..And here is the link for the video

whatever..

I liked the ad!!!!

this was also the music in indian movie MEIN HON NA!!!isnt it..???

[/quote]

you both are quoting same ad with diff. words.

you both are quoting same ad with diff. words.

[/quote]

i had seen the shorter version so i wan’t aware what Abbas was talking about,now i seen complete version from the youtube link posted by Khurrammm

where this dis shooted any 1 know

Some say its thailand...i think its 'Said Pur village'...u can see Isloo buildings in the background..