Ufone's Easyload Business

Salam,

I like to start a side business of Easyload (for family/friends only). 90% of our relatives have Ufone number so I am interested in starting offering Ufone Easyload.

Anybody knows what's the procedure? like how much money I need and who to contact?

I will need to have a new Ufone SIM or my current SIM can be used for easyload too?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

first rule of business : stay away from family, relatives and friends :P

[quote=“MrKamran, post:2, topic:22275”]

[/quote]

Last rule of business: stay away from family, relatives and friends

[quote=“MrKamran, post:2, topic:22275”]

[/quote]

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:3, topic:22275”]

Last rule of business: stay away from family, relatives and friends

[/quote]

that’s pretty much sum’s it up.

I understand the risk(s) but I am ready for it.

Just tell me if you know the process of starting it up?

Shouldn't you be asking this to ufune helpline or office near you, they'll guide better

[quote=“jani, post:5, topic:22275”]

I understand the risk(s) but I am ready for it.

Just tell me if you know the process of starting it up?

[/quote]

what is you business plan as people suggested to refrain from Friends & Family , even you have no issue doing with them how many people you are expecting those will get easy load only and only from you ??

[quote=“armada, post:6, topic:22275”]

Shouldn’t you be asking this to ufune helpline or office near you, they’ll guide better

[/quote]

I asked them, but they are not replying after I told them that I will be offering ULoad from home and I dont have any shop.

I have few relatives and friends who will surely do business with me. Some of them use super cards too.

It's a special sort of post pay sim but you can't make or receive call on it, it just let you reload on others numbers and when month is over you have to pay the amount at ufone office except your commission which you make per load.. But my sixth sense telling me that they only allow this sim to shop/business owners upon proof or maybe security deposit

Anyways You should visit their franchise or office for more details,

If you wish to remain unofficial, get a mobile account, and offer easyloads with some extra charges. Mobilink/Telenor mobile account holders can send easyload to all networks. All you need is cash pre-deposited in your account by you. I have absolutely no idea if this will be a viable business, but you can try if you wish.

I will try to ask from an uncle at shop.. may be he will tell me clearly about it.

Otherwise I will go to franchise...

jani: Now that you have the Uload retailer SIM, can you outline the procedure and requirements for acquiring it?

[quote=“Asad, post:12, topic:22275”]

jani: Now that you have the Uload retailer SIM, can you outline the procedure and requirements for acquiring it?

[/quote]

Sure this is how I started this mini-business :)

1. I emailed Ufone and asked what is the process. I clearly mentioned in the email that I don’t have any shop, I will run this Uload business from home so please keep this in mind.

2. After 8-10 days they contacted me and asked me to visit the nearest franchise and told me the name of the person to meet and tell him about my home business.

3. I visited franchise and met the person, he told me that I will have to buy new SIM called Top-Up SIM. Its for Rs. 1,500 (500 For SIM and 1000 Balance)

4. For every Rs. 1000 sale I get 28.50 Rupees commission. Its like Rs. 2.8 per 100 Rupees card.

So far I have done 5 sales of Rs. 1250 within family / friends and within 2 days only :)

what about easypaisa and similar business................ what is the profit ratio in these business?

[quote=“hamza6us, post:14, topic:22275”]

what about easypaisa and similar business… what is the profit ratio in these business?

[/quote]

Easypaisa is Telenor’s service I think. To start easypaisa business the shop owners have to deposit some amount like 25,000 or bigger as security deposit or something… I heard such news in the past.

Profit ratio may be not much because it all depends on the no. of transactions, the more customers you get the more profit you can make (even with smaller ratio).

[quote=“jani, post:13, topic:22275”]

Sure this is how I started this mini-business :)

1. I emailed Ufone and asked what is the process. I clearly mentioned in the email that I don’t have any shop, I will run this Uload business from home so please keep this in mind.

2. After 8-10 days they contacted me and asked me to visit the nearest franchise and told me the name of the person to meet and tell him about my home business.

3. I visited franchise and met the person, he told me that I will have to buy new SIM called Top-Up SIM. Its for Rs. 1,500 (500 For SIM and 1000 Balance)

4. For every Rs. 1000 sale I get 28.50 Rupees commission. Its like Rs. 2.8 per 100 Rupees card.

So far I have done 5 sales of Rs. 1250 within family / friends and within 2 days only :)

[/quote]

If you want to make money then think about $$$ only. Internet is your friend.

[quote=“makhan, post:16, topic:22275”]

If you want to make money then think about $$$ only. Internet is your friend.

[/quote]

Yes, but running a side-business is not bad :)

hahaha MrKamran you are right dear bother :)

[quote=“jani, post:17, topic:22275”]

Yes, but running a side-business is not bad :)

[/quote]

No offense, Think about business that can generate revenue on its own and potential to grow big with time. This is the era of Internet Business and all you need is to find a way to know how to generate “Passive Income”.

Read this Story will motivate many readers.

@jani, you did 1250rs sale in 2 days so if we take that and do little rough calculations it make aprox 18750rs sale per month and you r getting 28.50rs per 1000 = 534rs profit per month which is a waste of time i guess.

think of doing something else bro