Ufone

Since 2-3 months ufone service is terrible.. the voice quality is so pathetic.Anyone else is facing?

no, i'm still happy with ufone from the first day i bought the sim. :)

[quote=“koder, post:, topic:”]

Since 2-3 months ufone service is terrible… the voice quality is so pathetic.Anyone else is facing?

[/quote]

“Kuch bhee kaho, saaf awaz se farq to parta hai” (from one of ufone’s ads)

Well there could be some problem in your handset. Did you check changing the handset ?

Ufone works 24/7 on my handsets.. something is wrong with your location/mobile.

i am fed up with the Ufone promotional messages.. freaking SPAM..

hate them for that... else every thing else is just fine..

[quote=“ShoukaT, post:5, topic:15011”]

i am fed up with the Ufone promotional messages… freaking SPAM…

hate them for that… else every thing else is just fine…

[/quote]

Same on Warid. Even postpaid customers have to see all that crap.

On Warid i only get one promotional text per day. on Ufone it's usually 5 per day. :blink:

Oh well I frequently use it in Abbottabad and in Islamabad.. the service for me is pathetic in these two cities.. In islamabad its fine in f8 sector but when I use it near Quaid-e-Azam university the quality is really bad..the signal's are always full.. set is brand new no problem with it... whereas ZONG works flawlessly every where.

i use ufone as a secondary connection Voice Quality and reception is not bad....

but i do get alot of spam though

[quote=“highway, post:9, topic:15011”]

i use ufone as a secondary connection Voice Quality and reception is not bad…

but i do get alot of spam though

[/quote]

Me too face the same SMS spams of advertisement from company but I have found out the way, I screen them. Overall, Ufone is much better than any other network company in my opinion.

try zong .. its good.Ufone is crap!

^ What makes you say Ufone is crap :/ .. Maybe u are the only lucky one living next to the Zong tower, otherwise China Mobile's Zong is renown for its rubbish signal quality. However there are better cellular network providers than Ufone I believe, its not the best but its good.

I do admit, zongs promo msgs to frustrate a lot.. also the fact hat they even call u for promotions.

I've seen many of my friends complaining regarding voice quality.. believe me or not the voice quality of ufone is crappy.. try warid,zong,telenor you will see the difference yourself.. I got both zong,ufone.. when ever i use to call my father via ufone ,it feels like my father voice is coming from a cave lol .. when we try on zong or telenor its simply awesome.. :)

[quote=“koder, post:13, topic:15011”]

I’ve seen many of my friends complaining regarding voice quality… believe me or not the voice quality of ufone is crappy… try warid,zong,telenor you will see the difference yourself… I got both zong,ufone… when ever i use to call my father via ufone ,it feels like my father voice is coming from a cave lol … when we try on zong or telenor its simply awesome… :)

[/quote]

Get your cell phones fixed. :rolleyes:

I am experiencing serious network problems with Zong, like fake signals, dropped calls and network busy messages