Ufone Unlimited SMS @ Rs 80+Tax!

Dont know if people knew abuot this.

But now ...

... Rs.80+tax for unlimited package (Fair Usage applys, its eitehr 5k or 8k cant be sure)

SMS sub to 607!

http://www.ufone.com/prepay_sms.aspx

^8000sms

anyways its a gr8 pkg i used to hav 1000sms pkg for 75pkr+taxes...now this one looks more attractive...ufone rocks :D

UFone tum hi to ho !

:D

now i think warid left , warid is still charging 250 + tax rs unlimited sms ( 7500 sms ) :@

^^ Ufone need to upgrade there server too, we need delivery reports yaar !!!

No delivery reports, BIG NO to using ufone.

i'll stick to ZONG as long as there are deliver reports. Although the 4rs/day are too much for my 3,4 SMSes a day.

give me 40 sms/day for 2rs (incl. taxes) and i'll subscribe for life. lol

many zong subscribers not getting sms delivery report becuaze zong server is buzy too. today i sent 5-6 sms from friends mobile i did't get sms delivery report. its useless if u get the delivey report after 2-3 hours.

I will stick to Telenor. Was looking for switching too Ufone but slow delivery time with another headache !! You wont know If your message will get delivered:(

Ufone now offers unlimited SMS for only 2.99/day....Awesome offer in my opinion

at least warid is still giving delivery reports might be thats why they are still charging more then other companies :)

how to activate this package, what are the charges by ufone. This is unlimited

free daily package by ufone like zong telecome.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

how to activate this package, what are the charges by ufone. This is unlimited

free daily package by ufone like zong telecome.

[/quote]

If I see your sig links again, you will be a banned man.

No delivery reports, BIG NO to using ufone.

i’ll stick to ZONG as long as there are deliver reports. Although the 4rs/day are too much for my 3,4 SMSes a day.

give me 40 sms/day for 2rs (incl. taxes) and i’ll subscribe for life. lol

[/quote]

ufone had this service , recently they blocked it , i am also very annoyed by their step ,

today i ufone called help line CSR said that delivery reports are blocked TEMPORARILY because ufone is doing some upgrades in its network ..

today i ufone called help line CSR said that delivery reports are blocked TEMPORARILY because ufone is doing some upgrades in its network …
[/quote]

thats crap… to keep the customers… quite… and soon the customers would forget abt the delivery reports… because of 2.99 daily package and unlimited package in 80rs… the load on there sever would increase and they cant affored to keep the delivery reports turned on … that would slow down the network… and the sms would start getting delivery late and all… so best solution switch off… the delivery reports…

as warid has switched off the call summary… after the call…

^ i agree,,, lets see what happens

Even sms package subscription has gone too down. I applied for daily package at 7 pm tomorow and got confirming sms at 11.30pm. Delivery reports are even closed on international sms. . . :-( their sms service is really down these days.

yup service is really bad these days...i wanna chk my remaining sms send query sms to 606 many times but no reply yet...

now i think warid left , warid is still charging 250 + tax rs unlimited sms ( 7500 sms ) :@
[/quote]

Warid’s sleeping! no new calling packages from them either

i send sms in bulk and zong is the best for sending the sms (plus u will get the del report too) i have their 20000 sms pkg (marketing one) for 15 days. i have their 6 pkgs activated and regarding ufone , its a piece of ...... bcz no del report and this is also against the law of telecom ! but this is Pakistan !

chief justice se sub se pahlay ufone ki del report on karwain gay :)