Ufone sms rates?

Can anyone tell me what is Ufone's sms rate without subscribing to any package? I sent an sms and checked and it deducted around 1 rupee + from my credit.. Which is insane !!!!.. Can anyone tell me the exact rate?

Im not sending alot of messages so i dont need to subscribe to a package..

Depends from package to package. check out www.ufone.com you will find all you are looking for.

Thats what im saying.. what are the rates without any package or anything

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Thats what im saying… what are the rates without any package or anything
[/quote]

dude pkg means ur current calling pkg like prepay life,public demand, uwon etc

dial 444 n listen which pkg u r using…sms rates differ frm pkg to pkg

It says Prepay public demand is my package.. So which package has the lowest sms rates? I dont want to subscribe to those 601,602,603,604 and 605 walay packages.. because i hardly send messages.

chk this link

http://ufone.com/prepay_tariff_new.aspx

Uwon package

Sms Ufone to Ufone is 0.5 rs sms Then it says to other mobile operators it is Re 1/sms.. Re means rupee? I thought RS means rupee.. Or does 1 Re mean 0.01 RS ?

This is so confusing, So many rates so many packages.. what happened to the simple days of just having one package and one rate... jeez

Edit: Okey great.. I am trying to convert my package to Panch ka Pandrah wala package as it has the cheapest SMS rates and on the Ufone website it says http://ufone.com/package_conversion.aspx here that Package Change is free yet when i try it says not sufficent balance i have around 30+ in my balance..

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

It says Prepay public demand is my package… So which package has the lowest sms rates? I dont want to subscribe to those 601,602,603,604 and 605 walay packages… because i hardly send messages.
[/quote]

You should shift to Uone package, its cheaper.

It says:

Panch ka pandrah:

0.25rs per sms on any network

Uwon:

Ufone to Ufone 50paisa

Ufone to other network 1 Rupee

its not cheaper :(

^ cheaper than public demand. its the best you can get. You can buy a 500 sms package for Rs. 3 having a 24 hours validity if you need more sms

but i can get the 500sms package anytime i want right? Thing is these days i dont message alot so i dont want to get any packages or anything just normal sms 2-3 a day maximum..

First of all Re.1 means 1 Rupee

Since you are messaging 2-3 a day, you should do for the 165 msgs for 25rs Package.

My reasoning.

2-3 msgs at normal rate (1 rupee) is equal to 3 rs a day = 90Rs a month.

165 msgs for 25rs = 31 rs a month (some tax) irrespective of if you finish the 165 in the month or not, will expire in 30 days.

To subscribe

Send SUB to 603.