Ufone SIM blocked, asking for PUK

Hi,

Due to my stupidity (I entered PIN several times wrong) my SIM is now blocked and asking for PUK. I have tried both 0000 and 9999 plus some other combinations but no luck.

What do I do now?

Thanks

if you now enter wrong PUK several time than your sim card will permanently block afterward you must hangout to service center

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Hi,

Due to my stupidity (I entered PIN several times wrong) my SIM is now blocked and asking for PUK. I have tried both 0000 and 9999 plus some other combinations but no luck.

What do I do now?

Thanks

[/quote]

PUK has a limit of 10 Retries, so don’t get more stupid and call Ufone helpline for obtaining PUK code.

if you now enter wrong PUK several time than your sim card will permanently block afterward you must hangout to service center
[/quote]

Duplicate sim can be obtained from any FRANCHISE if its registered on your name @ a cost of Rs.50/-

Duplicate sim can be obtained from any FRANCHISE if its registered on your name @ a cost of Rs.50/-

[/quote]

Yes and that seems to be the only way (this is duplicate SIM by the way which I got last year)

^ why don't you call the helpline from PTCL or any other phone. Or if you have made an account on the Ufone website you can get the PUK code from there also.

^ why don’t you call the helpline from PTCL or any other phone. Or if you have made an account on the Ufone website you can get the PUK code from there also.
[/quote]

Ok I will try that. But one thing is for sure that it doesn’t block SIM no matter how many times you enter PUK wrong. I have tried it.

Called UFone helpline and got PUK.

i saw this thread today!

FYI puk is written on the cover in which we recieve sim card.

Ok I will try that. But one thing is for sure that it doesn’t block SIM no matter how many times you enter PUK wrong. I have tried it.

[/quote]

I don’t know about Ufone’s sims, but back in 2005, i did this for fun and blocked my Warid sim. May be technology has been changed now.

hi,

Actually some security reason i entered 4 digit pin. Now we entered the same pin

but it not unblocked its required puk code. How can i get it. Rite now i m in UK.

I need it on urgent bases. If i dail the customer services number its is 333 but when

i dail in UK what is the complete number. Kindly tel me how can i registered in ufone

can i get this puk code through email. Plz reply........

Actually some security reason i entered 4 digit pin. Now we entered the same pin

but it not unblocked its required puk code. How can i get it. Rite now i m in UK.

I need it on urgent bases. If i dail the customer services number its is 333 but when

i dail in UK what is the complete number. Kindly tel me how can i registered in ufone

can i get this puk code through email. Plz reply........

^

0092-42-111-333-100

0092-51-111-333-100

or

http://www.ufone.com/feedback.aspx

http://www.ufone.com/contact.aspx