Ufone sending fake sms to customers

I received my wife sms with following content.

Yeh user ab network par mojood hai. Aap is number par abhi call kar saktay hahin.

When I checked my wife mobile phone there was no sent sms. My wife told me that she did not send this sms.

This means Uphone Pakistan wants more revenue by fake sms so that receiver of sms call and they get revenue from fake sms.

I can prove this sms.

Ufone is one absolute chor company in pakistan, here on wp and many other Pak forums users has brought up number of ufone scams such as package activation with customers knowledge, anonymously picking balance and charging people on helpline by keeping them on hold...

PTCL + UFONE they are related both filled with pakistani chor type of employees, after sale services are pathetic and neglected, even their TVCs are worse than the Japanese TVCs

Immediately disconnect yourself from these two krap companies

This is not a fake sms .. this is a missed call alert,

when other person phone is off, or is off network, and you call but call doesnot connect, . then ufone will send you sms to inform you that the user is back on network when they turn on phone or receive signals, so you can contact them immediately

this is actually a reasonable good service.. instead of keep dialing every 5 min, so you will exactly know when to call.

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:3, topic:22261”]

This is not a fake sms … this is a missed call alert,

when other person phone is off, or is off network, and you call but call doesnot connect, . then ufone will send you sms to inform you that the user is back on network when they turn on phone or receive signals, so you can contact them immediately

this is actually a reasonable good service… instead of keep dialing every 5 min, so you will exactly know when to call.

[/quote]

Sounds good

Does it costs the user when availability sms is sent to calling party? How much?

It seems a value added service? Does ufone have users consent on it? Is he aware that such service is applied on his phone and that much is charged?

If I call a number that is off of network and D continue continue to call him like I do few times before giving off how many sms will be sent? Suppose i make 10 calls.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

agreed with Farhan this is a service offers by telecom in which if you call a number which is busy or switched off network will keep a trace and will let you know that this number is now free for call you can call now. this is good service i opted it too.

so i think you should not blame ufone but need to check if you have subscribed this service.

jhgra\

this is a service the users themselves opt for, and then is activated,.. it may have some charges associated with it or not, depends on your preferred network company. so this is consented service. the sender and receiver of sms incur no charges, since the service is already paid for monthly fee.. number of sms sent is probably only 1, since you will only be notified once the user number is on again.