Ufone problem (a bit old and solved actually)

I got ufone when it came out. In the first few months i subscribed to some of their info services (or whatever its called, joke of the day, horoscopes etc) but then i disabled it after a few weeks from their website.

But then from the past 3 or 4 years i kept thinking that my credit keeps disappearing just by itself every few days. I really couldn't be sure as i make alot of calls and load lots of prepaid cards. But finally a few months back i discovered accidentally that about 4 rupees get deducted when the date changes (at 12am)

I called them and asked them to fix this but the guy said that i am subscribed to their info services thats why the amount is deducted and if i would like to cancel them. I told him i am not subscibed to anything but he kept insisting that i was, so i just told him to cancel that. But i realised that 4 rs everyday over 3 or 4 years is alot of money so i have been demanding a refund of some sort but they wont listen to me at all.

So should i complain to PTA or something, i cant prove anything now :/ any chance i get my money back

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I got ufone when it came out. In the first few months i subscribed to some of their info services (or whatever its called, joke of the day, horoscopes etc) but then i disabled it after a few weeks from their website.

But then from the past 3 or 4 years i kept thinking that my credit keeps disappearing just by itself every few days. I really couldn’t be sure as i make alot of calls and load lots of prepaid cards. But finally a few months back i discovered accidentally that about 4 rupees get deducted when the date changes (at 12am)

I called them and asked them to fix this but the guy said that i am subscribed to their info services thats why the amount is deducted and if i would like to cancel them. I told him i am not subscibed to anything but he kept insisting that i was, so i just told him to cancel that. But i realised that 4 rs everyday over 3 or 4 years is alot of money so i have been demanding a refund of some sort but they wont listen to me at all.

So should i complain to PTA or something, i cant prove anything now :confused: any chance i get my money back

[/quote]

You can complain to anyone you want but you will never get refunded… mainly because of ur 4 years of ignorance. Just try to think of it as by switching ur self with Ufone (or any other operator)… If somebody else didn’t care for 4 years, would you?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

You can complain to anyone you want but you will never get refunded… mainly because of ur 4 years of ignorance. Just try to think of it as by switching ur self with Ufone (or any other operator)… If somebody else didn’t care for 4 years, would you?

[/quote]

Complaining to PTA is worth a shot…

no it wont help due to the ignorance he activated the services by him self and then forget about it. so it his duty to remmember it in this case ufone is inoccent (in law language :) but not actually)

I recharged the hundred rupees card and instead of getting 85 I got 65 remaining balance.Did they apply new tax ?

^^

that must be uloan cutting etc..

I never took uloan,frankly I don't know how to take it :$

pretty old post??? Read it so many times :(

any-way ufon much betr than other companies... wt u say join now!

is this the new way to spam?No there are better companies than by UFONE.

ufone is da best in my view :D:D