Ufone or Djuice

hi..currently i am using Djuice.i want to shuft to ufone

can anyone tell me is it any good to transfer.

i need infos like wats the deal in friends and family and to other networks.things like that.i dont use gprs etc,so no info needed on that.

thanks.waiting for a answer :)

currently ufone is the best in terms of services as compared to djuice.

djuice current package is like 4rs+tax daily and call to 5 Fnf free from 1am to 6pm and it is the shitiest package i have ever seen. otherwise 5rs+tax per hour.

on the other hand ufone is charging 2rs+tax daily and 5 fnf free from 12 to 7 or other wise 2.5rs+tax per hour on daily 1rs+tax. but on the other hand to use these cheap services of fnf u need to spend 50+tax to activate fnf. and therafter 10+tax on changing ur fnf no. other network rate and sms charges are same on both ufone life package and djuice.

check www.prepaylife.com.pk for details.

edit: dont know why the site is not working.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

hi…currently i am using Djuice.i want to shuft to ufone

can anyone tell me is it any good to transfer.

i need infos like wats the deal in friends and family and to other networks.things like that.i dont use gprs etc,so no info needed on that.

thanks.waiting for a answer :)

[/quote]

I think Ufone is better

Has anyone seen Telenor's new Ramzaan offer? For FNF, after the first 10 minutes, your calls are free. For normal Telenor numbers, after the 5th minute, calls become free.

*444# has this info.

ufone best........everybody loves to ufone prepay!!!!!!

@Poton12, stop spamming threads with Ufone's totally 1940s jingle! And no, not everyone loves Ufone, nor their Prepay!

ufone is working fine here, never once have i gotten a dropped call, even at the 2.5 rs/hr option whereas on my telenor 4rs/hr i could never even make a one hr call without it dropping and can talk to someone on helpline when i want unlike telenor

Ufone has the worst network. I was using a UFone connection and although my mobile was always ON, people calling me in the early hours of the day, said your phone was powered off. Then suddenly almost after 11 am all the calls came in. Simple POOR NETWORK

maybe the coverage was not good in your area, i get full 5 bars of signals

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

@Poton12, stop spamming threads with Ufone’s totally 1940s jingle! And no, not everyone loves Ufone, nor their Prepay!
[/quote]

well i love ufone…very loyal to it never switched to other network…no service prob for me…excellent packages…

ufone has best sms and voice pakages

with good coverage

so go 4 ufone