Ufone Life Free Calls Forever

36.jpg

[quote=", post:, topic:"]
Hi,

Ufone introduced new package having following features..

Free call to all All u circle no from 1200 to 700 Hours night.

daily cutting Rs 1.99 + tax

Bye

[/quote]

nice but why in night every network is giving in night time. wohi baat "kia din bhar sotay rahain"

Useless. I rarely, if ever, use my phone during that time.

Yaar all these packages for loonda's who talk's with their bachies lol

btw i like the gurl in the ADD ...her name is FUSE tooo cute :D

Yaar all these packages for loonda’s who talk’s with their bachies
[/quote]

5? :rolleyes:

^

yah some can handle 5 at a time

u knw expert poonders...

Btw nice move by ufone

but the jazz ladies first's package holds its place there at the top

These freaking companies have spoiled the young generation, they don't want them to sleep,if i were ufone CEO i would have given 1 hour free on FNF in the evenings than in midnight.Give something better dammits

Just nothing but our next generation will sleep in day and talk in night and Allah may will run the country.

Do any know that this type of night package availble any other part of world specially west?

They don't give these kinda crappy packages lol,keep your midnight free package with yourself

The same boyfriend Girlfriend wala package :P...

Just nothing but our next generation will sleep in day and talk in night and Allah may will run the country.

Do any know that this type of night package availble any other part of world specially west?

[/quote]

pardon me, but who do u think has been running the country all along the history? :D

one can utilize conference calling to talk more than one people at same time

i have not tried but they usually deactivated confferenc call in these type of packages and as far as i know conference call is not provided to prepay costumers by ufone.