Ufone launches Video News Service

Ufone has surpassed new barriers of communication services by launching one of its kinds "Video News Service." This video news service launched by Ufone will enable subscribers to receive video updates about latest developments and breaking news throughout the day everywhere in Pakistan.

oh goody, now that they are done surpassing the *barriers of communication*, will they be able to send my bill on time?

What is cost to be paid?

only 50+tax per month

and i think its a gud price

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

only 50+tax per month

and i think its a gud price

[/quote]

yes

quite good service and mobile companies have to do it so pleople can remain in contact with news (favorite channel of pakistan) due to *Great wapda*.

news will be sent through mms and ufone also charges mms receiving so it means the actual price will be much higher then the stated.

and they have still not upgraded the site so that it can be confirmed.

news will be sent through mms and ufone also charges mms receiving so it means the actual price will be much higher then the stated.

and they have still not upgraded the site so that it can be confirmed.

[/quote]

yeah! and the data that is tranfered is it counted?

mms has its own charges e.g 6rs per 100 KB mms. normaly mms size is about 100 KB per mms and maximum 300KB so u can assume how low quality should be in that video,

for example i made a 10 sec video of resolution 176x144 without sound it was round about 90 KB.

so a news would be round about 1min=60sec and with sound so it should it around 700KB.

wow that is really confusing lets see if someone who is using give a review about it.

The only charge applicable is Rs50+tax per month..no charges on recieving MMS..i saw the clip on my friend's Nokia handset..the video quality is good and so is voice..

i also conformed that no charges of mms reception apply on this service

Am I the only one thinking that this service is not that "useful"?

I think so :) As Ahmed said before..Ufone should thank Wapda for making this service a Success :):)

its a pretty nice service (for now i'm gonna stick to my phone's RSS feeds, caz they do the job)

other operators should offer such services also. we are a news hungry nation, lol :P ..

If anyone tries this, please share your experience here.

ok u see the news,

tell me what's channel news it is? geo, ary , aaj or anyother like bbc?

Great Service just please tell me are these news from around the world or only national based

you get news alerts from express news channel...just visit Ufone's website guys..

you get news alerts from express news channel…just visit Ufone’s website guys…
[/quote]

don’t request to anyone to visit ufone crap website its flashy and bulky shutdown