Sms 50/- paisa to ufone and 1.00/- to others

Only 1/- paisa charge per call for fair use policy

Exclusive of taxes

Don't post in caps...

wtf 19.99rs daily charges for just one free no...nothing more than a crap pkg

Not only Rs 19.99/- .It will be having Zardari and Rehman Malik tax ehe

lol :)

:P

if there is no exhorbitant activation and deactivation charges, people can use it when they know their call is going to last more than 20 minutes.

Typical BF GF wala package

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Typical BF GF wala package
[/quote] then 1 free no isnt enough :P

lol do u hav only 1gf??!!! or u r da only bf of ur girl :D

Good package for people who talk non-stop :) gf, bf ka package hai...but its still cheap..if u use Uwon which is 1rupee a minute then you can only talk for 20mins...iss say you can talk for hours...good hai...i liked the ad too...1000 rupay nahi serial number hai..i think they r hitting on mobilink again..coz nowadays mobilink is offering 1000 free sms and 1000 free mins :)

very good package. telenor is now the worst network of pakistan

on what basis,u say that telenor is worst?

^^ Telenor so far is the best dude ! Never faced any problem. Using it for more then 5 years now

hi guys the rate inclusive of taxes is 24.40 per day and you can also change your free number any time a day only for 12 rupees

Their service is degrading day by day,its getting worse.There is alot of voice distortion.They should concentrate on the service rather then giving new packages.

yea i agree with you dvbox but when any company launched new package in the starts due to network trefic network become slow and we faced a lot of problems but after some time it gives you the good result........

we can do only wait let's see??????

yea i agree with you dvbox but when any company launched new package in the starts due to network trefic network become slow and we faced a lot of problems but after some time it gives you the good result…

we can do only wait let’s see???

[/quote]

btw man who r u??!!!

ufone employee? :confused:

the rate inclusive of taxes is 24.40 per day
[/quote]

ie

1 RS / Hour if you talk continuesly for 24 hours

i think average 1 on 1 call timing in 8 Hours a day ,

which 24 hours / 8 hours = 3 !

1 hour for RS 3

there isnt anything free ! ufone betraying people (faisal qureshi too )…

Buy an extra sim, load Rs. 30 when u want to call some one whole day and than back to your previous sim the other day.