UFone is a BIG f****** thief

On 17 Jan I loaded balance of Rs.30. After deductions it came to around Rs.22.

I used very little 3G internet on my mobile and got following SMS from UFone:

Moazziz Saarif, 1Mb k istemal k baad aglay 19 Mb hasil karain bilkul FREE. Pehle Mb k charges Rs.20 hongay.

Then later I got another SMS:

Dear Customer, you have consumed 1MB and now you can enjoy 19MBs free.

I checked my balance and Rs.20 had been deducted. I was like....Ok I will stop using 3G and instead use WiFi and will save these 19 Mb for emergency. I also checked usage on my mobile and it was showing less than 1Mb usage. But you know there is always difference between how your mobile calculates usage and how mobile operators do so I thought no big deal.

Then I loaded Rs.20 balance again on 18 Jan. After deductions it came to around Rs. 16.

Then again I used little 3G internet on mobile and got following SMS from UFone:

Moazziz Saarif, 1Mb k istemal k baad aglay 19 Mb hasil karain bilkul FREE. Pehle Mb k charges Rs.20 hongay.

I was like :wacko: WTH!

And when I used 3G some more....got message that can't use internet as there is no balance. I did not get second SMS like above and when I checked my balance, those Rs.16 were gone. WTF!!!!

I also checked usage on my mobile and it was showing 1MB usage.

So what happened to those first 19MB? And why they deducted money when I loaded balance again? And what happened to those second 19MB free internet!!????????

UFone is a big thief.

Issues like this will "always" come because these cellular companies always deduct money from your account and you cannot do anything.

This is why I never tried 3G, only WiFi :)

But on the other hand, ufone has always beed good for me. Never faced issues with them so far.

Their given f***g 19Mb will only valid for that particular day, hence NOT valid for next day as happened in your case :(

Whenever i insert a new sim or reset my mobile, my first possible action is to turn off the f***g mobile Data. :)

Yeah, the 1mb+19mb offer is only valid for one day. If you require 3G, then why don't you subscribe to a weekly or monthly package? There's also a 1 hour for 1 rupee offer which you can use only once a day.

jaise awam waise hukmeran.

thief nation get thief cellular companies + Government.

always use bundle Internet pack and if there is option from your network to shut off normal Internet use MB/rupees then do it, in case if your data is ON and you open browser it won't deduct the balance then... all Network should provide a landing page with all the package subscription details and recharge through Web portal using voucher code, it would be easier for users to subscribe and watch usage lastly

TechMan style B)

Ufone is like U-fun, i.e. making fun of U :D

@armada

Hahaha

You right in fact every mobile companies are

That's the reason i switched to postpaid. On prepaid i was having balance draining problem. Now I use my primary sim only for sms.