Ufone helpline? no longer 24 hours service?

they just launched EDGE here to replace their gprs. Worked great for a month or so then stopped working altogether. Cannot use internet or mms now in quetta. Been like this for more then 3 weeks. i was kinda being patient but now when i am trying to call their help line no operator is picking up. Have to press 1.2.0 to talk to their CSR but it seems he is not picking up. Tried 2 times the first time waited for 10 minutes and their ads kept repeating then the second time i just let it play just to see how long it takes them to answer my call. been 30 minutes and still hearing their ads. Probably sleep or something. They should stop saying 24 hour helpline now

Ah and a few months back they had plans to start charging their helpline at 1 Rs per minute. Glad they never implemented that

just spoke with a CS to confirm....he was there, he confirmed that services are 24 hours...and they charge 61 paisa per call to help line for prepaid callers and free for postpaid callers

You'll face this problem on almost all of the pre-paid connections. If you make enough calls, and if it suits you, I'll highly recommend to get a post-paid connection. You'll have the same free minutes as the line rent, and you won't have to wait when you call CS (I never had to wait more than 5 seconds whenever I call CS on warid postpaid, it should be the case with rest of operators). Moreover if the network is overloaded, you'll have priority over other pre-paid connections.

CS must be on strike with PTCL fellas :P.

ufone CS talks rude they don't know how to talk with customers how to know them and how to help them they just like Pakistan police

well ufone has best help line for post paid customers

i just got a post paid conection and they take call at every time i call and dont make me wait............ and dont even charge me... :-)

reallly believe me.....

same case with mobilink Indigo. no wait, polite

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

well ufone has best help line for post paid customers

i just got a post paid conection and they take call at every time i call and dont make me wait… and dont even charge me… :slight_smile:

reallly believe me…

[/quote]

That is the case with all post-paid connections. As I mentioned a few posts back.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

they just launched EDGE here to replace their gprs. Worked great for a month or so then stopped working altogether. Cannot use internet or mms now in quetta. Been like this for more then 3 weeks. i was kinda being patient but now when i am trying to call their help line no operator is picking up. Have to press 1.2.0 to talk to their CSR but it seems he is not picking up. Tried 2 times the first time waited for 10 minutes and their ads kept repeating then the second time i just let it play just to see how long it takes them to answer my call. been 30 minutes and still hearing their ads. Probably sleep or something. They should stop saying 24 hour helpline now
[/quote]

This happens when a company tries to cope with 17.5 million customers with only 800 CSRs at a time with i guess only 2 call centers…

Imagine Zong with only 100 CSRs at a time…

So much money to be made…

Keep on looting ppl of PK and specially the CSRs.