Ufone customers are not pagal: Ufone unaired commercial

Ufone attacks zong bt TVC,

This ad is not aired so far. It has only circulated through emails and posted on blogs, i think this is also Ufone marketing gimmick or a desperate reply in anger but they have crossed the ethical boundries. http://www.rukmania.com/zong_attacked_by_Ufone.html

hahaha.. regardless if it has crossed ethical boundaries or not, its still is funny. :P

That zong commercial was so annoying, I'm glad they did this, even though I use warid. BTW zong started it, saying eveyone's converting to zong coz of their rates and stuff.

Direct link:

Funny ad! :D

Ha! ufone just got pwnd by zong.

Off topic:

Its been 8 hours now ! Light kab aye gi in karachi ?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Off topic:

Its been 8 hours now ! Light kab aye gi in karachi ?

[/quote]

x2

I am thinking about the same thing.

^ when u will send some good wishes for KESC , u know what i meant by good wishes :D

awesome ad ,,,, every one was tired of zong's ads

Well done ufone must get this ad onair man zong is always been annoying directly attacking others from the first ad they created.

Oh I wont tell you mine number and my network is UFONE! Because i'm not also MAD. HA!HA!HA!HA! Nice one Ufone! :D:):lol:

you are right Ahmsun

those numbers in zong add aren't real i tried one of girl number :((

:rolleyes: Ufone turn up the heat on these suckers :cool: :lol:

those numbers in zong add aren’t real i tried one of girl number :((
[/quote]

My smaller bro always asked me this question wether these numbers are real or not :)

THey could've bought the SIMS from other networks and disposed them so that no one can get them.

That's the thought that just came to my mind.

great and creative team of people Ufone hired for their advertisements

really unbelievable answer to Zong.

I appreciate the Ufone advertisements really funny and attractive.

I dont think this ad has some thing for which it was not on-aired.

infact I thought when I first watched the Zong ad that it is not supposed to be on aired because that was a direct hit to other networks by taking their names using their prefixes.

and in this ad there is nothing for which it was not published.

If the Zong ads were approved to be published then this ad must be on aired with more respect than of the Zong

I'd like this ad to be on aired

Ufone attacks zong bt TVC,

This ad is not aired so far. It has only circulated through emails and posted on blogs, i think this is also Ufone marketing gimmick or a desperate reply in anger but they have crossed the ethical boundries. http://www.rukmania.com/zong_attacked_by_Ufone.html

[/quote]

A nice share.

but this is not to say like that because there is nothing to target some one directly, which Zong has done already to almost all of the other networks directly. if that ad by Zong was not out of the ethical boundaries then I am sure this ad is also just in its limits.

Infact I would say Ufone answered with the maturity and creativity without targeting Zong or any other network.

hmm you are right bellskar but ufone indirectly attack to zong

Faisal Qureshi is directing the Ufone ads right?

He is just bloody brilliant !!!

The most annoying ad on TV these days are... Well one of that stupid Condom ad.. (Suno Zara khushi ki ahat :@) Seriously that ad makes me go mad and its shown like 100 times every day.. Even those people who dont need a f***ing condom will buy one !!! Just stop showing the stupid ad !!!!!!!!!.. And the second ad which really irritates me is the new Warid ads with those 2 lame robots.. And they're also trying to be funny.. They tell their rates in an ad and then the girl robot says "Ab howa na young hona fun".. LOL.. Seriously..

And warid really should take that ad off air, its not funny and its downright LAME. If you're trying to be funny but your ad isnt funny, Your ad becomes completely lame. I think it would be best for warid if they just removed those ads.

hmm you are right bellskar but ufone indirectly attack to zong
[/quote]

n wth zong did…its time to face the revenge :P

lol mera no ha ufone kyu k ma pagal nei hu hahahhaha :D

what would you think about zong next step? How Zong encountered ufone? :D