Ufone Blunder!

I am not new with MNP (Mobile Number Portability), I was one of the very first customers to avail this service when it started and have converted many Numbers for one network to another.

But today Ufone left me completely shocked with its worst blunder, I have requested for a Port in to Ufone from Zong Postpaid on Dec 25, 2010. On 26th i got a Call and sms that your request is being approved and Sim will be delivered in 2 working days, That's okay i know all the procedure. So today i got an envelope through courier with Sim Card and Contract form, after 2-3 hours my Zong's signal gone, so i put the Ufone's sim, It registered it self and I got IVR greeting etc. as soon as i got the Ufone's signals i kept receiving different sms from unknown numbers, I called a few friends and they asked did you changed your number? I told them that i only ported network but they insisted that it's not you number, so i called my home telephone and Shocked to see its not my number!!!!!!!

I called the helpline and told them the whole story, the #$%^%$# stupid CSR told me to visit the nearest franchise for solving my problem, i hung up the phone and called again, this time i talked more aggressively, the CSR promised me a call back from MNP asap, but still there is no call. Now the dilemma is that as i am using someone's number, may be someone's using my number :mad:

This is frustrating, I am planning to contact PTA, and posting a Furious post on ProPakistani, What other things can i do to pressurize the ShitFone to take expeditious actions?

--

--

I am just waiting until tomorrow morning, i have already blocked my number in case someone got my sim, tomorrow if the courier doesn't bring my sim, i will get duplicate from nearest franchise.

--