UBL Wiz Internet Card

A.A

I want to know that can I use the UBL Wiz Internet Card for online transactions instead of a credit card ?

Actually I want to send my GRE scores through ETS to some universities and they only accept credit cards. Can I use UBL Wiz Internet card for this purpose ?

Thanks

Some sites work with UBL WIZ card, others don't accept it. Amazon for example does not accept UBL Wiz card, you can know only if you try it, unless somewhere here knows whether or not it will work on GRE/ETS site.

[quote=“A_h_m_a_d_17, post:, topic:”]

A.A

I want to know that can I use the UBL Wiz Internet Card for online transactions instead of a credit card ?

Actually I want to send my GRE scores through ETS to some universities and they only accept credit cards. Can I use UBL Wiz Internet card for this purpose ?

Thanks

[/quote]

may i can help u, i have VISA card

if there is any option regarding WIZ cards then UBL Wiz card is acceptable..
I used tp pay myACCA fee via UBL Internet VISA card that is best for this purpose..

This card is useful to access on internet.

Can you use some friend, Standard Charted VISA Card, The most advantages is that, it's most accepted by World merchants/payment gateway.

I tried Wiz Card on some international websites, like name.com and godaddy.com for domain hosting but Wiz Card did not work. Then I started Standard Charted debit card that is best alternative for online shopping. Though debit card will not work on Apple store and eBay Store and Other big international shopping stores.

Any how debit card will work 80% with online stores.

I have used UBL Wiz on both name.com and godaddy.com. And it works without any problem.

Myelin.... I did shopping online at debenhenms uk

45 pound they charge me at exchange rate of 167 while exchange rate is 158 or 159

do u face extra charges problem

Ubl site says no crossborder charges or transaction charges if payment is done in other currencies except dollars nd rupees

Must have charged open market rate