UBL Wiz Internet Card

I have read some old discussions about UBL Wiz Teen card etc that it does not require activation/Internet session charges etc.

I was acknowledge that there are 4 types of UBL WIZ cards which can use on Internet.

1) Wiz Teen

2) Wiz Ladies

3) Wiz Traveler

4) Wiz ACCA (For ACCA Students only)

After getting some information from this forum and other places on the internet, I went to UBL branch and applied for a UBL Wiz Teen card. After waiting for two days i got the WIZ TEEN VISA card without paying a single penny :)

The banker told me to activate the card via 111-825-888, He told me that WIZ Teen card does not comes pre-activated and it required a session activation each time to use on internet plus each Internet session will charge Rs. 100 :(

Then he said to me that i can also get a UBL WIZ INTERNET card which comes with No Registration process, No Session Charges, No session activation required.

Can anyone tell me about this WIZ INTERNET CARD ? How is you experience with wiz cards for Internet usage etc.

I have used the Wiz card

and it works fine on most sites.

You can read my post here

http://www.ahsan.pk/2009/01/i-got-my-ubl-wiz-card/

Wiz card has been discussed previously on this forum. Do a search. Bottom line is that it is unreliable and sucks pretty bad.

hi guys! I also wanted to have such solution in my pocket. Tell me about its pros and cons or is it worth. I often need to make online transactions using a CC which i don't own. I'm looking for such solution which is prepaid and can be used anywhere on internet especially, for Universities challan payments. Comment plz so that i can have better insight of this thingy.!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Wiz card has been discussed previously on this forum. Do a search. Bottom line is that it is unreliable and sucks pretty bad.
[/quote]

What do you mean by unreliable?

I heard that Wiz Card never worked on (Godaddy, Google, Microsoft, Amazon) because these sites does not ask for CVV CODE during transaction.

I just want to know if it works on webhosting sites like Namecheap, Bluehost, Hostgator etc ?

it works with namecheap and hosting sites.....

@makhan, how did you get this card? as once i visited UBL AIT Lahore branch and the person there asked me if i am a student or an employee or having my own business, i told him i don't do anything other than freelancing, he refused to issue a card :/

just print your visiting card with fake information and then apply for wiz, you will get your card.

They just need business prove, so visit ur near branch and f**k them..... :D

hi guys! I also wanted to have such solution in my pocket. Tell me about its pros and cons or is it worth having. I often need to make online transactions using a CC which i don’t own. I’m looking for such solution which is prepaid and can be used anywhere on internet especially, for Universities challan payments. Comment plz so that i can have better insight of this thingy.!
[/quote]

Anyone.!

@makhan, how did you get this card? as once i visited UBL AIT Lahore branch and the person there asked me if i am a student or an employee or having my own business, i told him i don’t do anything other than freelancing, he refused to issue a card :confused:
[/quote]

I have got a WIZ TEEN VISA card not WIZ INTERNET which comes pre-activated with no session charges. Actually i received wrong information about WIZ TEEN CARD from this forum and applied for WIZ TEEN CARD.

What I believe is WIZ Traveler card = WIZ Internet card.

In reality, the card which we guys needed to use on internet is just called “WIZ INTERNET CARD”.

UBL website states that any Pakistani C.NIC card holder can applied for WIZ card but they do not mention specifically about this Wiz Internet Card. May be you can get a WIZ TEEN Card which require Rs. 100 per session on internet.

You can start your own virtual company to get the Internet Card ;)

hey wats the requirement of getting Internet Card...wats the amount to be submitting to get this card...?? requirements plz!

hey wats the requirement of getting Internet Card…wats the amount to be submitting to get this card…?? requirements plz!
[/quote]

helloo anyone…???

@makhan, how did you get this card? as once i visited UBL AIT Lahore branch and the person there asked me if i am a student or an employee or having my own business, i told him i don’t do anything other than freelancing, he refused to issue a card :confused:
[/quote]

If you are doing freelancing on sites like oDesk, eLance or Freelancer you can ask the support of those sites to give you a verified pdf of your work log, payment and diaries.

But i cannot understand why they asked you? even my 16 year old brother got this thang easily the above details i mentioned can even get you a Credit card, cause i have it on basis of that

helloo anyone…???

[/quote]

I am an ACCA student and they gave me on the basis of giving N.I.C copy and my ACCA card copy that’s all and needed to deposit 500 bucks, I use it to re-fill petrol in my VESPA. =D

But i cannot understand why they asked you? even my 16 year old brother got this thang easily the above details i mentioned can even get you a Credit card, cause i have it on basis of that

[/quote]

I was wearing shalwar qameez and Unshaven Beard :P

okay guys got the TEEN INTERNET WIZ card..just gave CNIC and my A-levelz student card...gonna start using it this week.

I was wearing shalwar qameez and Unshaven Beard :P

[/quote]

Yeah they reject such lads “Terrorist Funding” :D

okay guys got the TEEN INTERNET WIZ card…just gave CNIC and my A-levelz student card…gonna start using it this week.
[/quote]

You can always register $1 domains on GoDaddy when coupon comes out, with WIZ

You can always register $1 domains on GoDaddy when coupon comes out, with WIZ

[/quote]

could you help me out a bit…since i’m new to banking. Now they simply gave me this card and said that its pre-activated but we will have to verify your CNIC from NADRA to disable its blockage. There isn’t any source at the moment which could verify me the status of my card. How can i verify it.? on help line they say for pin, call after 3-4days else your card is pre-activated for shopping and stuff. I also didn’t receive any sms till yet. Got this card issued 11am today.

could you help me out a bit…since i’m new to banking. Now they simply gave me this card and said that its pre-activated but we will have to verify your CNIC from NADRA to disable its blockage. There isn’t any source at the moment which could verify me the status of my card. How can i verify it.? on help line they say for pin, call after 3-4days else your card is pre-activated for shopping and stuff. I also didn’t receive any sms till yet. Got this card issued 11am today.

[/quote]

Nadra verification is essential for any Wiz card which almost takes 2/3 days.

You just dial 111-825-888 and ask the operator about the Nadra Verification, Once he confirmed then you can ask for PIN Code at the same time.

If your card is WIZ TEEN/LADIES VISA then it required 1 time Internet Activation by submitting the duly filled Verification form via (Email, Fax or courier) service. This process will also take 1/2 days :D Personal Experience.

Then again call the helpline to confirm the Internet Activation process. If it is completed then you can activate Internet Transaction Session by calling on helpline. Each Internet session is valid upto 11:59pm and it charge Rs. 100/- Per session. (Max Session can be 00:00am to 11:59pm) 24 Hours.

WIZ Traveler / WIZ Internet comes pre-activated and does not require an Internet Activation or session activation nor any charges. You are free to use Wiz Traveler / Wiz Internet card 24/7.

I just used my Wiz Card at namecheap.com and i am happy that it works like a charm. :)