UBL Wiz Card on Ebay?

Has anybody tried to make payment on ebay using UBL Wiz Card? Please, let me know if it's possible.

LOL ebay uses Paypal and paypal doesn't support Pakistan period. So how do you expect it to work?

You can make payments on eBay with a credit card.

[quote=“saadmubeen, post:, topic:”]

Has anybody tried to make payment on ebay using UBL Wiz Card?

[/quote]

No.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]
Please, let me know if it’s possible.
[/quote]

Don’t know…

[quote=“rokra, post:2, topic:14814”]

LOL ebay uses Paypal and paypal doesn’t support Pakistan period. So how do you expect it to work?

[/quote]

Just called ebay support and they told me that people from Pakistan can buy products from ebay but cannot list their items for sale as it requires paypal verified account to verify ebay account.

[quote=“saadmubeen, post:5, topic:14814”]

Just called ebay support and they told me that people from Pakistan can buy products from ebay but cannot list their items for sale as it requires paypal verified account to verify ebay account.

[/quote]

Well then you should try it and let us know.

[quote=“rokra, post:6, topic:14814”]

Well then you should try it and let us know.

[/quote]

They support moneybookers. I never personally bought anything from ebay though.

I can buy items for you from ebay. I can pay via my paypal.

How do we pay you Punk?

My Bank account in Pk

Saad if you try it do let us know how it works out.

edit: i mean using ubl wiz on ebay. please share your experience so we can all benefit.

[quote=“rokra, post:11, topic:14814”]

Saad if you try it do let us know how it works out.

edit: i mean using ubl wiz on ebay. please share your experience so we can all benefit.

[/quote]

Well I was looking to sell some stuff on ebay, mainly sports related. And I wanted to use UBL WIZ card to pay the seller fees. Since this service is not available so atm I am not interesred in buying anything from ebay but whenever I’ll try, I’ll let you guys know.

@saad

I am already selling stuff on ebay. If you have any good worthy stuff to be sold, we can talk !