Ubl wiz card... ali express

Has anyone tried UBL wiz card on ali express

does it work

if yes then can we recieve money incase of refund from seller on ali express

also how much 20 US dollars item will cost in term of bank charges other than internet bavking activation

Yes, UBL Wiz Card works on AliExpress, both for buying items as well as getting refunds.

Wiz is expensive compared to other cards as UBL adds 3.5% service charges to open market U.S. Dollar rate, for example if U.S. Dollar is selling for Rs 105 in open market then UBL Wiz will charge Rs 108.68 per dollar on AliExpress.

[quote=“F11, post:2, topic:22293”]

Yes, UBL Wiz Card works on AliExpress, both for buying items as well as getting refunds.

Wiz is expensive compared to other cards as UBL adds 3.5% service charges to open market U.S. Dollar rate, for example if U.S. Dollar is selling for Rs 105 in open market then UBL Wiz will charge Rs 108.68 per dollar on AliExpress.

[/quote]

that’s is quite expansive …

i need to open a new account in any bank.. so far i had UBL viz Debit card but never tried for online .. i am closing that account anyways due to being out of city

Continuing from OP.

1 - is there a RELIABLE bank with card(Debit/ATM only) which can be used for online purchases securely?

2 - most priority to google play purchases as well as ali express or local daraz.pk etc.. will Debit visa card work online for all these? or is credit card a compulsion.?

Dont want a credit card.. Debit/ATM only please..

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:4, topic:22293”]

i need to open a new account in any bank… so far i had UBL viz Debit card but never tried for online … i am closing that account anyways due to being out of city

Continuing from OP.

1 - is there a RELIABLE bank with card(Debit/ATM only) which can be used for online purchases securely?

2 - most priority to google play purchases as well as ali express or local daraz.pk etc… will Debit visa card work online for all these? or is credit card a compulsion.?

Dont want a credit card… Debit/ATM only please…

[/quote]

1. The only other Bank I know of who allow Debit Card on internet by default, without activation (at least mine has been) is that of Standard Chartered Bank.

2. The debit card will not work on Google Play and Amazon. I have tried UBL as well as SCB. Something to do with the way they process cards.

Having a credit card as backup is always a good idea. Furthermore, in my personal opinion, debit card usage online is a little risky if you keep big amount in that account.

[quote=“Joker, post:5, topic:22293”]

1. The only other Bank I know of who allow Debit Card on internet by default, without activation (at least mine has been) is that of Standard Chartered Bank.

2. The debit card will not work on Google Play and Amazon. I have tried UBL as well as SCB. Something to do with the way they process cards.

Having a credit card as backup is always a good idea. Furthermore, in my personal opinion, debit card usage online is a little risky if you keep big amount in that account.

[/quote]

But Standard Chartered debit card is expensive as it charges Rs.1000 or 2.5% which ever is higher.

mcb lite does wok with google play and alixpress, not tried on amazon yet....

[quote=“TechMan, post:6, topic:22293”]

But Standard Chartered debit card is expensive as it charges Rs.1000 or 2.5% which ever is higher.

[/quote]

Be wary of the schedule of charges. Sometimes, some specific charges are waived off depending on terms and conditions offered to you. On online credit card transactions, the banks earns a fixed fee (percentage) and on conversion itself from open market. If there is a fixed minimum fee, you might also get charged some amount on each dollar charged to your card.