UBL Wallet card with Godaddy and paypal account

I bought UBL Wallet card few days ago. i want to know if it work with godaddy or not.

and how can i check my correct address (with spellings etc) on ubl because i did not filled form myself.

if it does not work with godaddy then can i create paypal account and pay to godaddy? i know paypal is not available in pakistan but i want to pay with wallet card only

? how can i get paypal account

Your not a new member kashifyy. You should have searched this forum before buying the card. It won't work with godaddy.

I don't know whether it will work with paypal but its unlikely. For instance you are worried about your address but what country will you specify when adding your card to paypal? Pakistan is not an option. My experience with paypal has been that they allow you to receive money but when you try to spend it or withdraw it your account gets blocked.

I suggest that you sign up with moneybookers. Be honest when signing up. Give your full name, address and birth date. Make especially sure you give your correct birth date because that is used to verify your identity when you make payments.

Once you have signed up with moneybookers you can upload funds using your UBL wiz card to your MB account. It doesn't matter what address you give for your UBL wiz card. You can then buy domains at www.internet.bs which is a low cost domain registrar.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Your not a new member kashifyy. You should have searched this forum before buying the card. It won’t work with godaddy.

I don’t know whether it will work with paypal but its unlikely. For instance you are worried about your address but what country will you specify when adding your card to paypal? Pakistan is not an option. My experience with paypal has been that they allow you to receive money but when you try to spend it or withdraw it your account gets blocked.

I suggest that you sign up with moneybookers. Be honest when signing up. Give your full name, address and birth date. Make especially sure you give your correct birth date because that is used to verify your identity when you make payments.

Once you have signed up with moneybookers you can upload funds using your UBL wiz card to your MB account. It doesn’t matter what address you give for your UBL wiz card. You can then buy domains at www.internet.bs which is a low cost domain registrar.

[/quote]

ok, i registered with UBL ebanking and i know my correct address now. i am also using moneybooker now.

but did not find any way to pay godaddy. i will use my friend’s credit card to pay on godaddy.

To buy domains with moneybookers use www.internet.bs. They have even cheaper prices than godaddy.

i had used UbL cards with Paypal for more then 1.5 years .

With Fake Bills and Identify Material .

Only for Shopping purpose ( no withdraw )

But its stop working since paypal implement PAN for indian users.

so no more paypal shopping :(

hammad, how did you use UBL card on Paypal? Paypal does not list Pakistan in their list of countries, even for payments by Credit Card

I am also waiting for your answer as i have made and added my ubl wiz teen internet card in paypal india two days ago. its added successfully but when i tried to verify it says credit card processor is currently unavailable

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

hammad, how did you use UBL card on Paypal? Paypal does not list Pakistan in their list of countries, even for payments by Credit Card
[/quote]

its Actually totally illegal ,

I registered with this address ,

House XX

Steet XXXX,

Lahore,

India

they also asked me for scanned copies of utility bills , i just made them on MS word , print it out , and scanned it again and send them back , and its done , also made more then 10 accounts for my friends and they all were working ,

there were no option to withdraw money , its suits us also because we always had to pay to companies never need to withdraw amount

and there were no balance in paypal always because they always charge us from Debit card so there was nothing to loose if account got closed

and the same thing happened

recently when Paypal India has start asking PAN numbers , and we defiantly dont have PAN numbers of india registered to out addresses

Account is working but its not anymore accepting payment from debit cards