Two Sound Cards

Hi,

I have installed Two Sound Cards in my system One is on board and other one in PCI Slot. Can I get Two Different Audio Output at the same time? Or Can I use Both Sound Cards at same time? Now Im using one sound card and other one disable.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Hi,

I have installed Two Sound Cards in my system One is on board and other one in PCI Slot. Can I get Two Different Audio Output at the same time? Or Can I use Both Sound Cards at same time? Now Im using one sound card and other one disable.

[/quote]

u cant use both cards at the same time. Thats the way it is suppose to be.Just like u cant use AGP /PCI and Integrated Graphics at the same time.

its like putting 2 engines in one car..besides its better you use the external sound card if it is of better brand like creative as this will provide you will good sound quality and your cpu will have a lesser burden.

Thanx Zammy and Frost

@lickyajam

use playback multi-streaming feature..i guess it serves the same purpose like playing multiple audio files wid different channels

Depends if his card support that. I gues so it will. Look into AUdio control panel that came with your sound card

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Depends if his card support that. I gues so it will. Look into AUdio control panel that came with your sound card
[/quote]

he is usin external sound card and i guess all modern pci sound cards r equipped wid this featureā€¦mine builtin sound card support this feature