Twin suicide blasts at Islamic University!

^He's just talking about the brainwashing, not how they're organized. The suicide bombers too think they know what they are doing. They think that they are right.

Charisma is one huge factor. The person who intends to brainwash younger ones need to be of charismatic personality. A lot of motivational talk is required to make a person do something like this, they are told that they are not suiciding but they are booking a plot in Jannat. And they don't even say it a suicide but they call it "فدائ" (Fidai'e).

We can create an alternative for these young brainwashed people to use them for our own national and religious purposes like opening the LOC for them and let them into Kashmir! ???? how about that!!! OR Send them to Israel????? That is a good Idea??? We would just need a little force to divert them into those targets! As already their purpose is 72 Hoors! So let them have it.

I today read in Nawa-i-waqt for the students of Islamic University=

میں مرا تو نہیں!

میں مرا تو نہیں

میری قبر پر کھڑے ہو کر

تم آنسو مت بہانا

میں وہاں قبر میں نہیں ہوتا

میں تو ہواؤں کے سنگ اڑتا ہوں

میں برف کی سفید چادر پر

سر رکھ کر تھوڑی دیر کیلئے

سستا لیتا ہوں

میں تو بارش کی ہلکی پھوار میں

ڈھل جاتا ہوں

میں تو گندم کے پکتے ہوئے

خوشوں میں چھپ جاتا ہوں

میں قبر میں تو نہیں ہوتا

میں شہید ہوں

میں مرا تو نہیں ہوں!

Columnist describes the scene of blast and tells how the cafeteria gate keeper tried to stop the suicider, atleast he was brave enough to stop him. A must read! http://www.nawaiwaqt.com.pk/pakistan-news-newspaper-daily-urdu-online/Opinions/Adarate-mazameen/24-Oct-2009/5440

@Riz & Osman

A soldier is also brainwashed! in a way so he may not say no to his senior! He doesn't know what he is doing, he JUST FOllows the ORDERS! Same is with the Suicide bomber! But the difference is of purpose,cause,target! A soldier has a national cause, they fight for the country. As far as i have seen in Pakistan The suicide bomber tries to achieve some personal targets of his command, which are not in favour of public.

(note* i'm just clearing things)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

@Riz & Osman

A soldier is also brainwashed! in a way so he may not say no to his senior! He doesn’t know what he is doing, he JUST FOllows the ORDERS! Same is with the Suicide bomber! But the difference is of purpose,cause,target! A soldier has a national cause, they fight for the country. As far as i have seen in Pakistan The suicide bomber tries to achieve some personal targets of his command, which are not in favour of public.

(note* i’m just clearing things)

[/quote]

How is that(soldier/suicideB) any different when both have purpose,cause, and target!?!!!

Suicide bombers are just different kind of infantry, like communication, heavy gunner, scout, sniper, Captain, Major, Kamikazee fighters, Samurai Swordsman, Archer, Pilot, etc. Each have different skills, are used in different conditions, and in different situations.

^Soldier= National Cause and its open!

Suicide bomber=Personal cause covered under the name of religion.

Soldier = Defender of his country = Good

Suicide Bomber = Terrorist = Bad.

Simple as that.

You can put a personal cause for anything. You can say that a Soldier fights to feel good about himself, thinking the sacrifices he makes will increase his repute or make him closer to God as he is fighting Jihad. I'm not anti-army and I am thankful for their efforts but you can derive anything from people's actions.

@deffury: Suicide Bombers are like Ninjas. :)

I don't think you can compare a suicide attacker with a conventional soldier...

a suicide attacker knows he has to kill himself just to achieve his target...its an inexpensive tactic...I mean you don't need to train the guy, no weapons/ammo required for him, don't even have to worry about feeding him for too long...I mean they are just using him like any other bomb...in fact the trainers probably value the bomb vest they give the poor sucker more that the guy himself

whereas in a proper army, the army is properly trained, taken care of, paid, provided equipment in the hopes that they don't die...

anyhoo suicide attacks against an army you are fighting (eg like the Basij) is one thing, but blowing up civilians is another...

Come On Dudes! Personally i beleive that some outer elements are using the names of Talibaans in each kind of those activities........! Anyway Let s hope for a better tomarrow....!

Guys this news just broke out by GEO NEWS :

ISLAMABAD: Intelligence agencies of the country have issued a security warning against a possible wave of terrorist attacks across the country.

The report says the President, Assembly buildings and offices of law enforcement agencies are on the target-list of the terrorists.

It also says that NWFP Minister of Information Mian Iftikhar Hussain and other leaders of ANP are also on terrorists’ hit-list. Offices of Lahore police, clubs and grid stations could also be targeted.

According to the report, the terrorists may hijack a bus of KRL and use it for carrying out violent activities.

A solider fighting in a war is TOTALLY different from suicide bomber.

A solider (usually) is fighting with another solider. Trained army versus another trained (or gorilla) army. Whereas, sucide bomber's target is 95% innocent unarmed men, women and CHILDREN!

Never ever, NEVER EVER compare the soldiers (sahabis) who fought with Prophet Muhammad P.B.U.H. with suicide bombers. We can't even compare Pakistan Army's or any Muslim countries' soldiers with suicide bombers. WHY? Because when a Muslim soldier fight for Islam and country they become Ghazi or Shaheed. But a suicide bomber WILL NEVER go to Janat. NEVER! Suicide is HARAM. Killing innocent unarmed men, women, children is HARAM in Islam.

There is no justification in Islam for these fanatic extremists to kill innocent unarmed men, women and children.

A suicide bomber who kill innocent unarmed men, women and children is not even a human. He is the lowest form of human. More lower than those humans that Allah converted to pigs and chimps due to their sins. He is more sinner than people of Gumrah and Sodom. He SHALL burn in Hawiya Zawiya.

The number of suicide bomber is FINITE. It takes 9 months for a woman to give birth and approx. at least 12 to 16 years to raise while brain washing that child to become suicide bomber. If we start killing much faster than that rate then soon enough suicide bomber will be endanger species.

@Sani

Let them have the president, we don't need him!

@wampyr

Agree with you no comparison.

Why kill them, then whats the difference between them and us, there are many other ways.

If they are brainwashed then they could also be convinced!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Guys this news just broke out by GEO NEWS :

ISLAMABAD: Intelligence agencies of the country have issued a security warning against a possible wave of terrorist attacks across the country.

The report says the President is on the target-list of the terrorists.

[/quote]

wow dats a gud news…may ALLAH help these terrorists ;)

This thread has strayed too much. :/

totally agree with you. That’s why our children need motivational talks to know what they are thinking and also to show them the right path