Twin suicide blasts at Islamic University!

(please ignore by roman urdu)

QUAID Golden words

ITEHAD --> Gone

TANZEEM --> Gone

YAQEEN --> Gone

and now

AMAN --> Going Away

Prophet Ibraheem (AS) prayed Allah for AMAN (Peace), as mentioned in Quran.

Peace is the blessing of Allah on any nation, and it is never taken back by Allah, it deteriorate because of Zulam and Unjust.

Please pray to ALLAH for Peace and safety of all PAkistanis

Please keep your eyes and ears open,

as now its time to start getting conscious about our surrounding and strangers.

what we really should be talking about is how we can take steps towards securing our hospitals/universities/government buildings etc.

for example if you work in a office building that has an obvious lack of security, make it known. get a few colleagues together and write a letter and pass it along to your boss or office building's administration.

you can do the same for your school/college or residential area, its time we stop whining & pointing fingers and actually do something.

some one killed 4 virgins in lust of 17 , lets blame it on Mossad this time :)

Alas! Forum members alleging taliban again without any clear proof of who is actually involved in this attack! Ignoring the Hadith which says that he is not one of us who hears some news and then believes/passes it on without authenticating it.

Taliban have always accepted responsibility openly of any attack which they planned and executed. Even if it looks very disturbing to us like the attack on GHQ. And to everyone, the benefit to the taliban from such attacks is obvious. But in this particular case, the location, the casualties, etc all point out that the taliban cannot benefit in any way from such an attack. So get some proof before pointing your fingers and try to figure out who benefits the most from this attack!

there is history behind why every one is using the term Taliban , so please dont get shocked atleast. and suicide bombing is not like shooting guns, there is lot behind it , so guessing the source is not very difficult.

We need to stop blaming others countries , we need to bring our own house in order. Also stop blaming politicians , they havnt came from sky, "Jaisi qaum hoti hai , us par waisay hi hukmaram musalat kar diayay jatay hain" .

on the exact topic , its scary, its sad , its bad, I am not a father yet, but I cant imagine being a parent and sending my kids to school in such scenario and then getting worried each day that would they be home safely today.

ya we all need to be vigilent in our domains, and keep our eyes and ears open, security/law enformcing authorities can not protect all, specially when we are passing through a time where are intelligence agencies are not as top notch as they were used to be in 90ties.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Alas! Forum members alleging taliban again without any clear proof of who is actually involved in this attack! Ignoring the Hadith which says that he is not one of us who hears some news and then believes/passes it on without authenticating it.

Taliban have always accepted responsibility openly of any attack which they planned and executed. Even if it looks very disturbing to us like the attack on GHQ. And to everyone, the benefit to the taliban from such attacks is obvious. But in this particular case, the location, the casualties, etc all point out that the taliban cannot benefit in any way from such an attack. So get some proof before pointing your fingers and try to figure out who benefits the most from this attack!

[/quote]

dumbest stereo typing ever , dude they accepted responsibilty for that + every other attack , Talibs did that !!! btw whats the point to add Hadith to your message making it kinda religious :(

All educational institutes are closed in Sialkot! as there was already a rumor of van full of terrorists entering in my city. Thats not Fair! All those terrorists Allah will get them the worst in hell! A cloud of fear has covered our country, everybody is frustrated! no one want thier child to go to school! It looks like the situation of Pakistan is being taken to this turn preplanned, there was no history of bomb blasts in any edutinal institute ever. We shall pray to ALLAH ALMIGHTY for his mercy.

*added*

The name of Geo should be changed to GEO BREAKING NEWS! Where every news is broken!

very sad incident i pray we get rid of these mad abnormal people as soon as possible.

why we are thinking that all blasts are done by talibaan ??

why not we think about black water ?

news are saying that talibaan have acepted the responsibility bla bla ... but did they show their corespondent in video tht he is accepting the responsibility ?????

No !

this is all propaganda to blame taliban and thus get the desired results to have an occupied pakistan !

They accepted responsibilty for that + every other attack , Talibs did that !!! btw whats the point to add Hadith to your message making it kinda religious :(
[/quote]

Yeah! Talibs did that !!! LOL. And you call my post stereotyping? Well, none of the news channels/newspapers or any other source has yet said that they have accepted the responsibility for it. And btw, if the point behind adding the hadith went over your head then don’t worry, just chill!

A pretty sad event, but most probably a conspiracy against the university itself. Its good that students of the university are mature enough to understand the situation and shouted and protested against Rehman Malik so much that he had to cut short his visit and hurried back.

why we are thinking that all blasts are done by talibaan ??

why not we think about black water ?

news are saying that talibaan have acepted the responsibility bla bla … but did they show their corespondent in video tht he is accepting the responsibility ???

No !

this is all propaganda to blame taliban and thus get the desired results to have an occupied pakistan !

[/quote]

here in rawalpindi i heard many people saying same… and i am convinced of that too.

May be they are so busy in fighting against our Army that they forget to accept the responsiblity.

But if they did not then who is behind all this

I just found this, it proves the old quote "Jitney log witni baatein". And the second commentor is an @$$.

Its not only that jitnay log until batain, its that we Pakistanis are full of Consipracy Theorysts and we have different type of Phobias too , and we Love to blame the whole world for our own sh!t.

you all must have came across these already , just for some food of thought :

the phsychology, go figure :

most of this is true :

Got an SMS. FYI:

A -ve blood urgently required in PIMS Islamabad, for a female student of IIUI. Please contact Masood Burhani: x0321x511x2014x
[/quote]

I have not verified this myself so if you are interested, verify the requirement of blood by calling the number. [remove the x's from the number]

Sad. Very sad. It is time for people to think for a moment whether they still want to support fanatic extremists. But lots of people (not me) simply don't want to accept that a Muslim can carry out suicide bomb, and blame this on India or USA or more recently BlackWater. WTF! Why a monthly salaried employee will carry out suicide bomb or anybody else for them?

A person needs a lot of motivation and brainwashing with 72 Hoors and excellent afterlife to do suicide bombing. It is easy to brainwash young people, that's why you'll see very few 40+ years old suicide bombers.

My stance is still there, where I was years ago. These fanatic extremists are in a dead-end street. We need to push hard (through our military) to clean (kill) them all. That's the only solution.

After every suicidal attack, DNA of the terrorists body is taken. Please explain it and how it is used.

^

to match the next blast

that whether both were relatives or not :P

I think NADRA and E-Passport should also do a DNA test. It will be very helpful.

A person needs a lot of motivation and brainwashing with 72 Hoors and excellent afterlife to do suicide bombing.

[/quote]

Its not that difficult!!

Just look at history, soldiers have always followed their leaders and have been mesmerized by their charisma, charm, fear, and their beliefs. Just check these following armies:

.Alexander’s Army (They went half way around the world)

.Babar’s Army (They fought overwhelming odds)

.The Prophet’s Army (Need I say more)

.The German Army in WWII (Blitzkrieg!!!, the army in Egypt)

.The Americans in the Pacific (Totally unprepared, huge losses, but still went in).

.The Taliban

.The Political Parties

These soldiers are willing to lay down their lives no matter what the cost. The suicide bombers are soldiers too, and they know the risks they take.

Its not that difficult!!

Just look at history, soldiers have always followed their leaders and have been mesmerized by their charisma, charm, fear, and their beliefs. Just check these following armies:

.Alexander’s Army (They went half way around the world)

.Babar’s Army (They fought overwhelming odds)

.The Prophet’s Army (Need I say more)

.The German Army in WWII (Blitzkrieg!!!, the army in Egypt)

.The Americans in the Pacific (Totally unprepared, huge losses, but still went in).

.The Taliban

.The Political Parties

These soldiers are willing to lay down their lives no matter what the cost. The suicide bombers are soldiers too, and they know the risks they take.

[/quote]

hmm you are comparing suicide bombers with these armies , really ? . The SOLDIERS know what they are doing, the suicide bombers dont know what they are doing. ( thats the shortest line in which I have tried to explain my point of view, may write more when I get some time )