Trusted Site of Torrents!

i'v download many Movie's Torrents from many website but the almOst all are Fake.

i mean that i download "Iron Man (movie) Torrent" from sumotorrent. i download whole 700mb Movie and when i play movie it has an Advertisment :@ (that)

"download abc Codec from 123.com" !!! (here abc and 123 is just an example)

OMG .... the 700MB DVDRIP Movie only has 1 Advertise of 1.25 Hours !! :@:@:@ wth ? :@

bhaiyyon any solution ? :(

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i’v download many Movie’s Torrents from many website but the almOst all are Fake.

i mean that i download “Iron Man (movie) Torrent” from sumotorrent. i download whole 700mb Movie and when i play movie it has an Advertisment :@ (that)

“download abc Codec from 123.com” !!! (here abc and 123 is just an example)

OMG … the 700MB DVDRIP Movie only has 1 Advertise of 1.25 Hours !! :@:@:@ wth ? :@

[/quote]

if u use torrentz.com they tell from what source the torrent was taken and if a green symbol is there means the torrent was uploaded by a proper releaser like aXXo or eztv or fxg n stuff

www.arenabg.com

and

thepiratebay.org

just be sure to read the comments before downloading

there is no trusted site of torrents. you have to read the comments of other people before downloading anything to determine if its a fake torrent.

there is no trusted site of torrents. you have to read the comments of other people before downloading anything to determine if its a fake torrent.
[/quote]

hmmm thank u so much :) but if no body is comments on Torrents then ? :o

hmmm thank u so much :) but if no body is comments on Torrents then ? :o

[/quote]

then u will have to have a lil torrent experience make sure the torrent is uploaded by a trusted source like aXXo or eztv

or if u r really paranoid u can join a private tracker most torrents there are not fake

I read somewhere that it was hollywood which employed people to upload fake torrents.

I also suggest you try thepiratebay and mininova. theie users always post comments if there's a fake torrent or somtthing

I read somewhere that it was hollywood which employed people to upload fake torrents.

I also suggest you try thepiratebay and mininova. theie users always post comments if there’s a fake torrent or somtthing

[/quote]

yeah that is true and on some real torrents there are also fake seeders which send corrupt data

i’v download many Movie’s Torrents from many website but the almOst all are Fake.

i mean that i download “Iron Man (movie) Torrent” from sumotorrent. i download whole 700mb Movie and when i play movie it has an Advertisment :@ (that)

OMG … the 700MB DVDRIP Movie only has 1 Advertise of 1.25 Hours !! :@:@:@ wth ? :@

[/quote]

i also got once such fraud

i downloaded the movie and the whole 700 mb was that

there are no fake torrent on piratebay

you can also register on some private sites

and you can determine if it is fake or not from the title of the torrent too if you are experienced enough

www.fenopy.com/fakefinder

=D i have never downloaded a fake torrent

=D i have never downloaded a fake torrent
[/quote]

same here

[/quote]

that happened to me twice …same thing and movie doesnt work at all…

now i only download axxo FXG and KLAXXOn or some time diamond releses …they always work and quality is great

now i only download axxo FXG and KLAXXOn or some time diamond releses …they always work and quality is great
[/quote]

exactly always see the the releaser (eg AXXO, Diamond) and the uploader on the site coz axxo always uploads his rips from his own IDS

exactly always see the the releaser (eg AXXO, Diamond) and the uploader on the site coz axxo always uploads his rips from his own IDS

[/quote]

wat is this axxo / diamond / klaxxon ?? :( is this a Site ? :o or a software ? :o

Groups name :o

Download from iptorrents.com best site man.Check my stats for this month

Uploaded:1.00 TB Downloaded:117.89 GB

wat is this axxo / diamond / klaxxon ?? :( is this a Site ? :o or a software ? :o

[/quote]

these are the names of the people who rip these movies in avi format or x264 from dvds and upload them for you

Groups name :o

Download from iptorrents.com best site man.Check my stats for this month

Uploaded:1.00 TB Downloaded:117.89 GB

[/quote]

wo0hoo!

you download from that server too or just upload?

I download on my server first via p2p then download to my pc via Ftp or http.

If you download from private websites, they always are correct files.

I download on my server first via p2p then download to my pc via Ftp or http.
[/quote]

oh great