Trick:Get alot of messages from ufone for as cheap as dust

ok here is a trick to get unlimited messages from ufone at hel cheap rate and valid for as much time as u want

now what to do ........

1) first subscribe to the ufone's daily sms package by sending sub to 605

now you have 500 free sms in your account which are valid for 24 hours

now it depends upon u tht how much sms u want

if you want 10,000 sms then repeat the step 1 20 times and you will have a stack of 10,000 sms in your account valid for next 24 hours as ufone has a very cool policy tht if you subscribe to a sms package while previous package is still valid the previous remaining messages add up and their validity is iincreased

or repeat the step 1 according to your demand ... every time your repeat it you will get 500 sms added in your available free sms

u can check you free messages left by sending an sms in folowing format

send sub to 606 and you will get the amount of your remaining free sms and expiry via message

now the main part comes where we have to increase the validity of our 10,000 stacked sms

if you want to increase the validity to 15 more days then subscribe to ufone's 25rs sms package by sending sub to 601

and if you want to increase the validity to a month more than subscribe to ufone's 50 rs sms package by sending sub to 602

and your total sms validity will be increased by your required amount and you can enjoy it for as long as you want...

and you can get alot of sms for as cheap as dust.....

like for example u can get

675 sms for 15 days for 28rs+tax

or

1000 sms for 30 days for 53rs+tax

so isnt it amazing.....

Awesome!!!!!!! Thanxxxx bro :)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

ok here is a trick to get unlimited messages from ufone at hel cheap rate and valid for as much time as u want

now what to do …

1) first subscribe to the ufone’s daily sms package by sending sub to 605

now you have 500 free sms in your account which are valid for 24 hours

[/quote]

i never heard abt this pkg :expressionless: do u knw abt its charges?

^^

its a new package

2.99 for 500 msgs valid for next 24 hours

AOA ... Great brother ... Does it really works ??? any other friend plz confirm it ????

Dude it doesnt work.

Say you get a 25rs=150sms wala package.. Then you get the 500sms=3rs wala package.. Then when you will send an sms to 606 here's the message you will get :

Dear customer your remaining free sms are:- Other sms package: 140Sms expiry date: 19-March-09, Daily Package:489sms (Valid for 24 hours from subscription)

So basically they are both seperate and the 605 package will remain for only 24 hours and even if you subscripe to the other packages they wont be added in the same bucket as the 605 package.

Now im confused. Come on man confirm this, my package is about to end and i wanna try this

Are yar, sms agay sastay hein achay khasay. Why are you wrecking your brain with this. Just enjoy Halaal sms.

^Co-sign

Its same as zong:/

ali100, this method is cumbersone, and i may not follow it,

but it is no way HARAM .. because they do provide all those smses for usage, you'll pay for them when subscribing to them. i think this method just lets 'stretch' the time-frame within with you can use all those messages. sounds fair to me.

Yaar bc i wasted my money on this. IT DOESNT WORK. Why are you misguiding people

Shoukat why are you making your own theories up without testing them? Anyone wants to test this go ahead and waste their money. Then send blank sms on 606 you will get this msg:

Dear customer your remaining free sms are : Other sms Package: 165 SMS, Expiry date: 20-Mar-2009, Daily package :399 SMS (Valid for 24 hours from subscription)

Mods please close this thread, My money got wasted because of this :@.

ok i am really sorry guys

cuz this trick was told to me by some of my friend and he was so confidently telling that yeah it works tht i didnt even bother to check it my self and now i have checkd and i also kicked his ass badly...

please forgive me.. :(