Treadmill

where to get treadmill from any shop can u locate in karachi

I'm not in Karachi, but any store selling sports and fitness products must have treadmills

Fitness Emporium, I think it's in karachi too, but I am not sure

Bilal Brothers Sindhi Muslim

yeah i visited bilal bro. i bought it from bhadurabad.

model/ cost?

chk this out

http://www.bilalbrothers.net/category-electronic-treadmill-136-151-1-0.html

In karachi , two shop in Zamzama area. for fitness and sports .

RS 23000 1.75HP--3.0HP (peak)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

model/ cost?
[/quote]

23000 Rs 1.75-3.0(peak) HP

c6350fde1c.jpg

d1945ced32.jpg

@ Sam33r

It looks nice. Congratulations! Now, jump on it and hit it. Everyday, use it for at least 20 minutes. Starts slowing and raise time each day by 2 to 5 minutes. You don't want to do it for few days. :) Make it part of your life. ;)

Take good and healthy diet daily. Don't reduce your diet. Try this (That's how I started):

=== Week 1 ===

Day 1 = 5 minutes walk. 5 minutes jog. 5 minutes walk.

Day 2 = 5 minutes walk. 7 minutes jog. 5 minutes walk.

Day 3 = 5 minutes walk. 9 minutes jog. 5 minutes walk.

Day 4 = 5 minutes walk. 10 minutes jog. 5 minutes walk.

Day 5 = 5 minutes walk. 12 minutes jog. 5 minutes walk.

Day 6 = 5 minutes walk. 15 minutes jog. 5 minutes walk.

Day 7 = Rest Day.

=== Week 2 ===

Day 1 = 3 minutes walk. 15 minutes jog. 3 minutes walk.

Day 2 = 3 minutes walk. 17 minutes jog. 3 minutes walk.

Day 3 = 3 minutes walk. 19 minutes jog. 3 minutes walk.

Day 4 = 3 minutes walk. 20 minutes jog. 3 minutes walk.

Day 5 = 3 minutes walk. 22 minutes jog. 3 minutes walk.

Day 6 = 3 minutes walk. 25 minutes jog. 3 minutes walk.

Day 7 = Rest Day.

=== Week 3 ===

Take the whole third week off. It is recommended by some sports magazines (and FBI training) to take whole third week off to prevent any minor fracture. It allows your body to heal itself. Your muscles and bones need this week to cure any tearing.

=== Week 4 ===

Start from 15 minutes. Slowly raise your time this week through.

=======

Once I hit my peek time (yet) of 90 minutes. Believe me guys, I got sportsman's high. I continue it for couple of week then I reduce it to 45 minutes.

Don't forget to stretch before and after exercise. Especially after exercise. Stretch your legs so that you muscles stay in good shapes. :)

Happy Jogging! :)

i bought this to be fit .but ne ways thnx

This is a good machine.

@ Sam33r

It looks nice. Congratulations! Now, jump on it and hit it. Everyday, use it for at least 20 minutes. Starts slowing and raise time each day by 2 to 5 minutes. You don’t want to do it for few days. :) Make it part of your life. ;)

Take good and healthy diet daily. Don’t reduce your diet. Try this (That’s how I started):

=== Week 1 ===

Day 1 = 5 minutes walk. 5 minutes jog. 5 minutes walk.

Day 2 = 5 minutes walk. 7 minutes jog. 5 minutes walk.

Day 3 = 5 minutes walk. 9 minutes jog. 5 minutes walk.

Day 4 = 5 minutes walk. 10 minutes jog. 5 minutes walk.

Day 5 = 5 minutes walk. 12 minutes jog. 5 minutes walk.

Day 6 = 5 minutes walk. 15 minutes jog. 5 minutes walk.

Day 7 = Rest Day.

=== Week 2 ===

Day 2 = 3 minutes walk. 17 minutes jog. 3 minutes walk.

Day 3 = 3 minutes walk. 19 minutes jog. 3 minutes walk.

Day 4 = 3 minutes walk. 20 minutes jog. 3 minutes walk.

Day 5 = 3 minutes walk. 22 minutes jog. 3 minutes walk.

Day 6 = 3 minutes walk. 25 minutes jog. 3 minutes walk.

Day 7 = Rest Day.

=== Week 3 ===

Take the whole third week off. It is recommended by some sports magazines (and FBI training) to take whole third week off to prevent any minor fracture. It allows your body to heal itself. Your muscles and bones need this week to cure any tearing.

=== Week 4 ===

Start from 15 minutes. Slowly raise your time this week through.

=======

Once I hit my peek time (yet) of 90 minutes. Believe me guys, I got sportsman’s high. I continue it for couple of week then I reduce it to 45 minutes.

Don’t forget to stretch before and after exercise. Especially after exercise. Stretch your legs so that you muscles stay in good shapes. :)

Happy Jogging! :)

[/quote]

Why am I getting impressed with the poster of this reply???

Anyway, post has been pasted into my notes, trust me, I will be trying it from next week…

Why am I getting impressed with the poster of this reply???
[/quote]

Thank you. At least somebody noticed :)

hehehehe

There was this guy on blood disorders topic called "asad ahmed" and now you!

WiredPakistan is soo lucky,,,haan...

Thank you. At least somebody noticed :)

[/quote]

hehehehe

There was this guy on blood disorders topic called “asad ahmed” and now you!

WiredPakistan is soo lucky,haan…

[/quote]

Sometime, if you get free time on your hand then get a cup of coffee and click on nicks (of different users on WiredPakistan.com forums) and in their profiles click on “View all your posts”. You’ll find some very interesting discussions happening in WiredPakistan.com that you might not find it anywhere else in other Pakistani forums (most of which are full of useless poetry or other garbage). :)

Yeah! I have done that, and, you are right, this is one forum which has tied me up for almost 8 months. I cannot imagine myself being on a forum like this...Yes, very interesting posts have been submitted here, and, information is just an excuse....good excuse......

Anybody used a nonelectrical treadmill? is it okay for normal use

asking because don't want to spend so much money on a single item (i.e. electrical treadmill)

Anybody used a nonelectrical treadmill? is it okay for normal use

asking because don’t want to spend so much money on a single item (i.e. electrical treadmill)

[/quote]

Sure you can use a non-electrical treadmill. Let me list its cons and pros for you.

Cons:

- There’s a learning curve involved in it for your body, more so if you live a very sedentary life-style so far. You may initially get shin splints or even inflamed ankles. So you will have to slowly work towards building your endurance.

- There might be no security key to stop the treadmill should you slip off the treadmill.

- Manual treadmills are usually cheap and have a belt that’s narrow in width. You can buy one with more width to be comfortable, though.

- There are no fancy programs, but you do not need those fancy pre-programmed workouts to have an effective workout.

Pros:

- They’re cheap.

- They do not need power to work, which means both less electricity bills and no sudden shock when power goes off amidst a workout.

- More energy is consumed in workouts, comparatively, and your leg muscles get stronger.

What to look for when buying a manual treadmill:

- Make sure the belt is wide.

- The treadmill should allow you to adjust the flexibility of the belt - at least somewhat. Initially, you will need lose grip of the belt or you won’t last more than few mins on the treadmill.

- Display for time tracking, obviously.

- Incline/decline settings. These variations in the workout help in making them more fun and tougher / easier.

Nice advice for the beginners there, wampyr. :)