Transferring credit from Djuice to Telenor

Can someone explain how to transfer credit from Djuice to telenor?

I have 430rs credit in my djuice sim.. i go into the djuice services then prepaid services then Transfer.. and then i enter the recepient's number and the ammount to be transfered and then it asks me for my Pin code which is 0000 as far as i can remember (this is a old sim) but then it gives me this strange error : "What this input? No Sac"

Do both sims have to be active at the time of transfer? Like i have 2 sims.. i am trying to transfer credit from one sim to another but i only have one mobile so i have to take out the sim in which i want to transfer the credit. Could that be the reason why its not transferring ?

dear ap google mein search kar lo inshallah koi hal zurur mil jay ga. thanks

Already did that but couldnt find it, Looked at telenor's website as well..

No you can do it with smart share do it as *1*1*the number you want to transfer balance to*amount# from your djuice sim. Hope it will work

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Can someone explain how to transfer credit from Djuice to telenor?

I have 430rs credit in my djuice sim… i go into the djuice services then prepaid services then Transfer… and then i enter the recepient’s number and the ammount to be transfered and then it asks me for my Pin code which is 0000 as far as i can remember (this is a old sim) but then it gives me this strange error : “What this input? No Sac”

[/quote]

lol dude. That method doesn’t work

The new method is to dial 11923451234567amount#

Before that make sure you call CSS and tell them to activate your balance transfer facility, but for that you must consume 175 rupees since the day 1 you bought the sim.

It says result unknown :S

It says result unknown :S
[/quote]

Told you , you will have to activate it firsts. Just call 345 dude.

Told you , you will have to activate it firsts. Just call 345 dude.

[/quote]

Oh yeah sorry didnt read your post.

Doing that now thanks :)… i didnt know you had to activate it for Telenor… Anyway thanks.

Oh yeah sorry didnt read your post.

Doing that now thanks :)… i didnt know you had to activate it for Telenor… Anyway thanks.

[/quote]

My pleasure :D Just in case it takes too long or they never pick up. Call them from PTCL. They are reall fast, number is 111345100