Transfer blog to paid host

Hi, i have a blog on blogspot.com. its about latest sms collection. so my question is last night my blog went down nd i messed up ma posts. now im planing to transfer my blog to a personal host.... so kindly guide me how can i transfer my complete blog to a personal domain. i dont know much about designing. so kindly tel me the easiest way to transfer my blog completely with all posts and template. and what program to use.

http://ahtim.com/migrate-from-blogspot-to-wordpress-how-to/

Regards

try visiting

www.bloggerbuster.com

it is nice website to visit before initiating such adventures.

thanks for the reply dude, but it dint help. i want to transfer my blog to personall domain like www.mydomain.com not on wordpress. thanks

well, you can try purchasing the domain you want from google ... go to blogger dashboard, goto Settings -->> Publishing there you have the option to switch to custom domain... you will have your domain and still post through blogspot.

you need a hosting and domain (usually almost every host offer free domain along with hosting package)

u can get hosting from www.nexus.net.pk , www.serversea.com , www.hostgator.com

Take ur blogspot free blog backup and export. Then upload blogspot or wordpress plateform at ur new server (host).

Import ur old blog file (backup file)

If need more help drop me pm or e-mail. via this forum

Get it before some one hit on it

SmsMeniA

www.smsmenia.com

or

SmsBat

www.smsbat.com

:)

Best of luck

by the way i'll suggest you that don't try to touch with any messaging website. income rate is too low and also the competition is too high, Hard to get the good traffic,

if you are just going with it for fun, then best of luck :)