TP-LINK Router & PTCL Wingle

Asalam O Alaikum,

I was using PTCL EVO 3.1 with my TP-LINK MR3420 V.1 perfectly, recently I bought a new PTCL Wingle 9.3 and trying to make a connection but everytime I am getting some problem, I have screenshot and describing the settings here, I hope someone could resolve the problem and help me fix it,

PTCL Wingle : Huawei EC 315

TP-LINK : TL-MR3420 : V 1.2

1. I tried to connect them but the router is not detecting the modem (Wingle).

16jetnd.jpg

2. I have updated the router to recent firmware. Modem Identified but it is not connecting.

2q9clcg.jpg

3. Modem Identified but it is not connecting waited till 10 minutes.
4zuhe8.jpg

4. PTCL 3G Settings.

2hhdow4.jpg

Anybody help please . . .

update firmware version to 3.13.27

[quote=", post:2, topic:20232"]

update firmware version to 3.13.27

[/quote]

at first look to your reply, i thought you are joking then i google it and found openwrt websitei am sorry for my wrong judgement.

so sorry but i never done router flashing, can you please give me the reason why i need to flash it and if it will be done then both of my devices will start working, can you please describe step by step...

TP-LINK : TL-MR3420 : V 1.2 ------------>not supporting wingle devices.

TP-LINK : TL-MR3420 : V 2 ---------------> new version support wingle devices

don t waste your time sell your old deice and buy the new version MR3420 : V 2

which price is good to sell?

Hello!

I think that:

1. EVO device is a modem in the form of a 3G dongle and works with routers supporting such type of devices

2. Wingle device is a modem plus wireless 'router' combo device and it allows you to just connect power to it and it'll setup the connection making it available via WiFi (upto 5 devices) ... like the EVO Cloud but without battery!

So, if you don't need more range/coverage and happy with limit of 5 devices at a time, you can just use the Wingle Device on its own giving it power via USB (mobile chargers also work ... good one would be 5V around 1A)

But, in order to use 2 with added range and increase in number of connections, you need to make sure:

- If Wingle device can also act as a modem i.e., there is an option to make it work like your old evo device, then, you would have to enable that option to make it work with the router

- If Wingle cannot act as modem, then, you'll have to repeat its wireless signal via Repeater Function ... your router may already have this function builtin so you may refer to its manual ... if not, then, either you can buy a Universal Repeater or you can try to use third-party/custom firmware like openwrt (difficult for beginners and risky as firmware flash gone bad 'bricks' the router) or dd-wrt (friendlier) or tomato (recommended) if your router can support it ... these types of firmware make it possible to setup repeater function!

Note: I don't own a Wingle device!

Regards,

Ahmed Faraz

[quote=“ahmedfarazch, post:6, topic:20232”]

Hello!

I think that:

1. EVO device is a modem in the form of a 3G dongle and works with routers supporting such type of devices

2. Wingle device is a modem plus wireless 'router' combo device and it allows you to just connect power to it and it'll setup the connection making it available via WiFi (upto 5 devices) ... like the EVO Cloud but without battery!

So, if you don't need more range/coverage and happy with limit of 5 devices at a time, you can just use the Wingle Device on its own giving it power via USB (mobile chargers also work ... good one would be 5V around 1A)

But, in order to use 2 with added range and increase in number of connections, you need to make sure:

- If Wingle device can also act as a modem i.e., there is an option to make it work like your old evo device, then, you would have to enable that option to make it work with the router

- If Wingle cannot act as modem, then, you'll have to repeat its wireless signal via Repeater Function ... your router may already have this function builtin so you may refer to its manual ... if not, then, either you can buy a Universal Repeater or you can try to use third-party/custom firmware like openwrt (difficult for beginners and risky as firmware flash gone bad 'bricks' the router) or dd-wrt (friendlier) or tomato (recommended) if your router can support it ... these types of firmware make it possible to setup repeater function!

Note: I don't own a Wingle device!

Regards,

Ahmed Faraz

[/quote]

thank you brother for your help and time,

I can understand what you are trying to explain but

1. I need better signal range...

2. My router is not a repeater...

3. the version 2 of TP-LINK MR3420 is connecting the Huawei EC315(Wingle) so I don't need a repeater.

since tried all the things on the internet but all failed so I have planned to get a new router.

thank you everyone for your help :)

[quote=“kaleemakhter, post:5, topic:20232”]

which price is good to sell?

[/quote]

i just exchange my one with the shopkeeper,and gave him 1500/ extra.

What is actual cost of tplink Mr3420?

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 4

[quote=“kaleemakhter, post:7, topic:20232”]

thank you brother for your help and time,

I can understand what you are trying to explain but

1. I need better signal range...

2. My router is not a repeater...

3. the version 2 of TP-LINK MR3420 is connecting the Huawei EC315(Wingle) so I don't need a repeater.

since tried all the things on the internet but all failed so I have planned to get a new router.

thank you everyone for your help :)

[/quote]

Are you sure, because no router would support Wingle unless Wingle can act as a modem ... V2 is for 4G LTE modems ... if it works on V2 then maybe it can work on V1 as well with the correct bin file: http://www.tp-link.com/en/support/3g/

Here is the compatibility list:

1. http://www.tp-link.com/en/support/3g-comp-list/?model=TL-MR3420&location=1963 (select Other Location to list all supported models)

and nowhere does it mention Huawei EC315???

Perhaps you could try these http://www.tp-link.com/en/products/?categoryid=1247

Regards,

Ahmed Faraz

Urgently answered required ... Please

7 days before i bought Tenda router 3G622r+ for my PTCL Wingle EC315 ... after Upgrade the software from Tenda China website its worked fine but when the router restart after power failure I foundit on default mode .. All my setting was spoiled .

I approached to Tenda Warranty centre on Elahi Centre Saddar for this claim .. They just reinstalled previous version & set my PTCL WINGLGE on this router in WIFI Bridge mode instead of 3G Mode & answered your problem has been resolved

I didn't accept this setting & replied why I purchased a costly 3G router if I run it simply on Wifi Bridge Mode instead 3g mode but they refused to change the setting on 3G mode reason Wingle can 't be run on this router . Sorry

Now I just contact to Shopkeeper to please change this devise to another so he offered me TP LINK 3420 3g router in free exchange.

My friend please reply is this 3G router TPLINK 3420 can work with PTCL Wingle 9.1 EC315 on 3g mode or not ??????

[quote=“f4fahi, post:11, topic:20232”]

Urgently answered required ... Please

7 days before i bought Tenda router 3G622r+ for my PTCL Wingle EC315 ... after Upgrade the software from Tenda China website its worked fine but when the router restart after power failure I foundit on default mode .. All my setting was spoiled .

I approached to Tenda Warranty centre on Elahi Centre Saddar for this claim .. They just reinstalled previous version & set my PTCL WINGLGE on this router in WIFI Bridge mode instead of 3G Mode & answered your problem has been resolved

I didn't accept this setting & replied why I purchased a costly 3G router if I run it simply on Wifi Bridge Mode instead 3g mode but they refused to change the setting on 3G mode reason Wingle can 't be run on this router . Sorry

Now I just contact to Shopkeeper to please change this devise to another so he offered me TP LINK 3420 3g router in free exchange.

My friend please reply is this 3G router TPLINK 3420 can work with PTCL Wingle 9.1 EC315 on 3g mode or not ??????

[/quote]

Hello!

If you read through this thread instead of posting the same question in old threads, you'll get to know the answer!

Remember you can check the manufacturer's site for compatibility:

- http://www.tp-link.com/en/products/details/?model=TL-MR3420#down

- http://www.tenda.cn/tendacn/product/show.aspx?productid=358

- check compatibility for version of your router

Regards,

Ahmed Faraz

Wingle EC 315 works with TP-Link MR-3420 Version 2 , written on the box of Router.

Yes I already bought TP LINK 3420 V 2.2 & its works fine with Wingle EC 315 ....

Yes I already bought TP LINK 3420 V 2.2 & its works fine with Wingle EC 315 ....

yar mujhy bhe router lena han wingle k liye koi guide karky plz

I already using TP Link 3 G router for Wingle & its work absolutely fine till today .

:)

Could you please post the settings with Screenshots for both TP-Link router and Wingle?

I have PTCL Wingle (Huawei EC315) and TP-Link 3420 v 2.2

Currently I am using PTCL eVO Nitro with TP-Link router but now I want to use Wingle with it. Please upload the setting screen shots for both devices.

P.S.: I am using my Wingle device in Car USB drive to get the broadband facility on the go and have the password setup for it.

yar meine apna router TL MR 3420 v-1 upgrade ker k 3.13.1 Build 121123 Rel.57630n ker dia hai ab masla yeh hua hai k wingle tow chalne se rahi wahan aur ab EVO bhi nei chal rai ........ now wat to do next....m not that much technical ...... guide me asap har tarhan se setting chk ker li pehle bilkul sahi chalti thi bas firmware upgrade kia for wingle tow uske bad isne bhi kam chor dia plz help!!!!