Tp link 5210 connection problem

Actually I'm having a problem with my tp link 5210 device, I have connected it with wireless beetel modem and the problem I face is that after configuring it doesn't connect so after many try I left it connected with the modem and powered. After 3-4 days it connected automatically to my mobile and also can use the Internet. But now I'm facing this problem that if I disconnect from it then it won't connect again instantly, it happens very often. And also need signal related help

[quote=“Binish, post:, topic:”]

Actually I’m having a problem with my tp link 5210 device, I have connected it with wireless beetel modem and the problem I face is that after configuring it doesn’t connect so after many try I left it connected with the modem and powered. After 3-4 days it connected automatically to my mobile and also can use the Internet. But now I’m facing this problem that if I disconnect from it then it won’t connect again instantly, it happens very often. And also need signal related help
[/quote]

What sort of configuration are you doing? Mention proper model of modem you’re trying to connect it? And how exactly are you connecting it with modem?