Touchscreens handicapped without a physical keyboard?

The subject says it all. Isnt it just frustrating to use a virtual keyboard over a physical one?

Will Apple ever realise this and introduce iPhone 5 with a full qwerty keyboard onboard?

2jf0x6x.jpg

A physical QWERTY keyboard on a cell phone kinda looks bulky. I've used touchscreen phones all my life, and i'm loving it without a physical keyboard. Looks sleek and elegant without it. But it may be a problem for someone who doesn't like writing on a virtual one.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

A physical QWERTY keyboard on a cell phone kinda looks bulky. I’ve used touchscreen phones all my life, and i’m loving it without a physical keyboard. Looks sleek and elegant without it. But it may be a problem for someone who doesn’t like writing on a virtual one.
[/quote]

x2

More screen space far more important than ease of typing. Of course a slider can have both.

That said, after some practice I type faster on a touch screen. You get used to whatever keyboard you have.

So what are the possiblities of iPhone 5 with a slideout qwerty onboard?

^ Don't think Apple will put on a physical qwerty slider on iPhone 5 because they are design freaks and won't like the iPhone to be more bulky. Instead they will try to make it even more slim than the iPhone 4 and that means a slideout qwerty is almost impossible.

A super slim aluminium slide out qwerty wont make it that bulky, I guess the the little extra weight is just worth it.