Touchscreen kit?

Salam ,

Does anybody know where i can get Touch screen overlay kit in Pakistan , Preferably in LAhore.....and my preferred brand would be Cyclotouch.....I have been googling but I have not found something useful yet.I would really appreciate if someone could help me out. :unsure:

What you wanna do with such kit ?

You mean you already have some kind of display and you want to put this overlay kit on top of your display ?

I doubt such kits are available here. Till date, I am unable to find good bulbs for my car and you want touch overlay kit :P

[quote=", post:2, topic:14662"]

What you wanna do with such kit ?

You mean you already have some kind of display and you want to put this overlay kit on top of your display ?

I doubt such kits are available here. Till date, I am unable to find good bulbs for my car and you want touch overlay kit :P

[/quote]

It’s not a joke…it is available and it’s not that expensive either…as a matter of fact SPIDER(Pak IT magzine) had a DIY article on it this month.I actually found a company from PAKISTAN who are selling it on alibaba.com but there wholesalers and their min order is 10 pieces.

If u want good bulbs go to a good store… B)

[quote=“Lightening, post:3, topic:14662”]

It’s not a joke…it is available and it’s not that expensive either…as a matter of fact SPIDER(Pak IT magzine) had a DIY article on it this month.I actually found a company from PAKISTAN who are selling it on alibaba.com but there wholesalers and their min order is 10 pieces.

[/quote]

Who said it’s a joke ? Touch screens are out there for quite a long time, I also know what it is :)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]
[/quote]

Exactly, why finding touch overlays here where even bulbs are not available?

If you want it, why not order it direct from Cyclo Touch Australia ?

[quote=", post:4, topic:14662"]

Who said it’s a joke ? Touch screens are out there for quite a long time, I also know what it is :)

Exactly, why finding touch overlays here where even bulbs are not available?

If you want it, why not order it direct from Cyclo Touch Australia ?

[/quote]

forget it…

[quote=“Lightening, post:, topic:”]

Salam ,

Does anybody know where i can get Touch screen overlay kit in Pakistan , Preferably in LAhore…and my preferred brand would be Cyclotouch…I have been googling but I have not found something useful yet.I would really appreciate if someone could help me out. :unsure:

[/quote]

Hello dear.

tell me what size of Touch screen kit you want ?you want to use it on your laptop or monitor? tell me the model of it ? give me complete details so that i cant quote yuo my best price according to your requirement. you can email me also at khan.samee@gmail.com…regards