Total number of internet users in Pakistan?

Any Idea How Much Internet Users Exists in Pakistan. According to BBC report 35 Million People in Pakistan Use Internet.

Is this figure correct.

Please advice.

This forum doesn't keep a count of internet users in Pakistan.

yes thats true about 35 million of Pakistanis are internet users.This data was provided in somewhere feb 2010

Here is a website which shows the internet users in pakistan but last updated figure is for 2009:

http://www.internetworldstats.com/asia/pk.htm

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

This forum doesn’t keep a count of internet users in Pakistan.
[/quote]

How Stupid Reply…

^ LOL same I was thinking :D

^ Hehehe.... oh u mean to say this forum does keep a record of internet subscribers of Pakistan.....? where exactly ? Newtons :P

Any Idea How Much Internet Users Exists in Pakistan. According to BBC report 35 Million People in Pakistan Use Internet.

Is this figure correct.

Please advice.

[/quote]

First Please read carefully ^ ^

And I didn’t mean that man. My intention was to understand you that you’r a Silver member. please be polite to others while answering any question. He was just asking for help to figure out facts(neither he was linking the fact with the forums) and you gave him a very rude reply :(

-Peace.

I am very sorry for the above comment if i hurt any one with my comment, I just wanted to say that if one can not help he can just move another topic instead of posting irrelevant comment as of Faisal.Qureshi [silver Member]..

and let the other reply who know answer , in this why topic will be clean and useful...

First Please read carefully ^ ^

And I didn’t mean that man. My intention was to understand you that you’r a Silver member. please be polite to others while answering any question. He was just asking for help to figure out facts(neither he was linking the fact with the forums) and you gave him a very rude reply :(

-Peace.

[/quote]

I am sorry for what you/others have misunderstood “a simple straight forward logical” reply with rudeness. :(

P.S. I have been a member of this great forum for almost 4 years now and you shouldn’t advice someone for which you don’t know nothing ur self :)

I am very sorry for the above comment if i hurt any one with my comment, I just wanted to say that if one can not help he can just move another topic instead of posting irrelevant comment as of Faisal.Qureshi [silver Member]…

and let the other reply who know answer , in this why topic will be clean and useful…

[/quote]

No need to say sorry… I knew what i said but you didn’t.

I didn’t stop nor i have the authority to do so… and look closely in this thread for “irrelevant comments” … I am sure u will find ur self at top :)

That report from BBC is actually an estimation based on some sort of survey and you can’t confirm an estimation. that’s exactly why its called an estimation. why mislead someone in the name of “help” by confirming OR denying when you don’t actually know that exact figure or never been a part of such survey.?

To further clear my point, can those who confirmed that figure share their published source and its accuracy/authenticity/integrity?

According to the Pakistani Internet Service Providers (ISP) association there are around 8 million users in Pakistan.

http://www.ispak.com.pk/

The reason behind the vastly different numbers is that no one has bothered to define the term Internet users and no one has done a proper survey that covers both mobile and non-mobile internet users. For instance most mobile phones are capable of browsing the web with simple WAP so does that mean that all mobile phone subscribers in Pakistan are internet users? That would take the number to over 90 million!

The ISPs have their own figures and the mobile phone companies probably have their own numbers so only the PTA can do a proper survey and enlighten us on the true figure.

PTA knows better.

^^^ That number given by ISPAK is an estimation on Internet connections

and i believe they don't have the any data of the local internet connections

Members of ISPAK are 10 to 12 internet companies

I think PEMRA also knows better! the real stats of the figure

^ What PEMRA have to do with websites? LOL

Its under PTA.

There is no authority in pakistan keeping the exact record and track of the total number of internet users in pakistan, however a safe estimation would be some where around 3 to 3.5 million users

^^^ What are you talking about

Are you trying to say 35 million or just 3.5 million

Think again what are you saying

Karachi has a population of more than 15 million people

Lahore has around 10 million people

Where is Abu BTW

^ gone to conduct a survey himself i guess :D