Torrents NAT error on Fariya cablenet

is anyone familiar with removing the NAT error people usually get on a cablenet such as Fariya.Its due to the proxy issue but port forwarding doesnt seem likely to be an option here.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

is anyone familiar with removing the NAT error people usually get on a cablenet such as Fariya.Its due to the proxy issue but port forwarding doesnt seem likely to be an option here.
[/quote]

the proxy is a major problem but i think u can install a firewall client or something like to remove i m not a expert on windows so i cant say anythin

its not a software issue it has probably something to do how fariya networks have configured their network.the problem put simply is that the outside world see the server instead of the users behind the server therefore i cant get any incoming connections on utorrent.

u could tell that coz every user on our cablenet gets the same ip when they go to a website to check their ip,and that ip is of the server.the internal ips are configured like LAN.

btw fariya networks doesnt have any proxy client server applications in use.infact the client pc doesnt need any settings at all.they have thie own mac address related network ip allocation system and a login system that opens in your browser when u try to open a website.