Torrents direct from IMDb

I created a topic before, but someone merged it in the torrents threads in general tech. I don't know why? I created a website and want to get reviews on it!

Anyways, here it is.

The site is www.imdb3.com, it's more like torrentz.com, but you can easily download torrents while you are reading its review on IMDb.

info.png

www.torrentz.com

[quote=“o.O, post:, topic:”]

I created a topic before, but someone merged it in the torrents threads in general tech. I don’t know why? I created a website and want to get reviews on it!

Anyways, here it is.

The site is www.imdb3.com, it’s more like torrentz.com, but you can easily download torrents while you are reading its review on IMDb.

info.png

[/quote]

what is your source? and what about quality?

The source is same as torrentz.com

And I think they have quality torrents.

It works!!!! :lol:

[quote="o.O, post:4, topic:15079"]

[/quote]

Is this Imdb3.com your site? I always download from iptorrents though can't say about torrentz.com

Hey i guess my two posts automatically merged :blink:

[quote=", post:5, topic:15079"]

Is this Imdb3.com your site?

[/quote]

Yes it is.

[quote=“o.O, post:4, topic:15079”]

[/quote]

Tell me if you have any benefit if I download something through your site. If yes then I’ll go through you else isohunt zindabad

^ well users are what every website wants. And every user counts :)

Good job. +1

I think what nvd6450 means is that if you make any money off your site.

Great work. Runs smoothly. Liked it. Definitely should make some money out of it.

[quote=“Specter, post:10, topic:15079”]

Good job. +1

I think what nvd6450 means is that if you make any money off your site.

[/quote]

Nope, not making money.

[quote=“o.O, post:12, topic:15079”]

Nope, not making money.

[/quote]

Why so? You can put add on it.

I was looking at some ad companies for sites like these torrent sites. I think adbrite is a good option, do you know some good ones?

Its basically a indexing site for torrent like btjunkie or torrentz.. which isn't something really to get exited about.

Edit: The indexing is good.

[quote=“Faisal, post:15, topic:15079”]

Its basically a indexing site for torrent like btjunkie or torrentz… which isn’t something really to get exited about.

Edit: The indexing is good.

[/quote]

If one is using imdb.com for his movies selection then this 3 option save a lot of time to search that movie, that’s his only point according to me.

Good work!

easy to find movie torrents now...

I update the site layout. Would love some comments.

http://www.imdb3.com/search.php?search=X-Men:%20First%20Class

I visited this page in your site. hmmm the page is good and simple one but I suggest to replace details from bottom to in front of each movie name..... Else other visitors may tell you better

I think that will look scrambled. Let me try.