Torrentleech Signups Open For A Limited Time!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Signups are closed at the moment, and available only with an invitation.We celebrate our new PS3 category, and we let 10k people to live the TorrentLeech experience!! Click here, use 38498037 as invite code and join us! It wont last long!! When the 10k sign ups are filled, this message will dissapear.

[/quote]

so guys hurry up… before all the signups run out…

Torrentleech is an awesome website and its invites were sold at anything from 25$ to 100$

now grab your account for free…

i didnt posted it in torrents thread cuz this kind of big news need some real attention :P

big thanx. And yes, this news should be in a new thread. Glad that you made it.

thx buddy

Got it :D

Cheers!

Yup Cheers :)

Thanks for the info.... account made. :)

Does this site has free torrent?

If so, how to recognize them?

^ No freeleech.

Thanks for the info… account made. :)

Does this site has free torrent?

If so, how to recognize them?

[/quote]

this site is one of the toughest place to maintain your ratio…

you cant unless you have a seedbox…

but the content quality is awesome…

^ You can. I did before they deleted my account for not visiting the site in over a month. Douchebags... :/

this site is one of the toughest place to maintain your ratio…

you cant unless you have a seedbox…

but the content quality is awesome…

[/quote]

naam to is ka torrent’leech’ hay per…?

Yes they have load of it + fair amount of seeders per torrent but that doesn’t really matters to me that much cause I have lots of other way cooler options than TL for my TV and Movies needs.

^ You can. I did before they deleted my account for not visiting the site in over a month. Douchebags… :confused:
[/quote]

Yup thats the dilemma with these private trackers… they can’t handle users more than a certain limit :confused:

No worries if they delete someone's account. :P We will get it now...Many of wiredpaki users got it...they will invite us back ekekek

No worries if they delete someone’s account. :P We will get it now…Many of wiredpaki users got it…they will invite us back ekekek
[/quote]

thts the sh*t about them… they stopped giving invites like a year ago…

I got 2-3 invites to give away last time I had an account.

Its Still open. Account successfully confirmed!

I'm amazed to see that, depending on the torrentleech's fame they didn't get 10k users in a day!

Thanks Guys,

I have also made an account there.

Its Still open. Account successfully confirmed!

I’m amazed to see that, depending on the torrentleech’s fame they didn’t get 10k users in a day!

[/quote]

10K invites were gone in less than 6h according to them, so they reloaded them again.

got it. thanks shoukat for telling.

any good seed box for Tleech n not costly?