µTorrent Help?

I am getting "An operation on a socket could not be performed because the system lacked sufficient buffer space or because a queue was full". msg in every running torrent in µtorrent....? what is it? its effects?

this what i got from the utorrent FAQ

[quote=", post:, topic:"]
I get an error "An operation on a socket could not be performed because the system lacked sufficient buffer space or because a queue was full" and µTorrent halts! (Norton GoBack)

Norton GoBack appears to cause this problem (and it can manifest itself with other clients). Specifically, it is the component GBTray.exe of Norton GoBack that causes this. You can either close GBTray.exe before running µTorrent and keep it closed during the entire session (GoBack appears to still work with it closed), or disable Norton GoBack. Updating to version 4.1 will fix this issue.

There is also a registry setting in Windows 2000/XP/2003 that can cause this error. Read this Microsoft KB article for further information and a fix. KB196271

This can also be caused if you have your net.max_halfopen set to value other than 8, and have not patched TCPIP.SYS using the EventID 4226 Patcher" (XP SP2 and 2003 only). If you have patched it, check it again, because it gets reverted occasionally by Windows patches.

[/quote]

What the........?

Yaar tell me what do i have to do to get rid of this error.... i m not using norton or gbtray.exe or whtever it is.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

What the…?

Yaar tell me what do i have to do to get rid of this error… i m not using norton or gbtray.exe or whtever it is.

[/quote]

have u tried applyin the TCP/IP patch

my friend who uses windows had the same problem a while back so he applyed the patch and everything worked fine