-

-

Best way it to order it from some Pakistani site

There are lots of sites that deals in it. If you are sending it here, you cant be sure

I Agree with Punk !

Its Better to Other from Pakistani Site Online And not waste your $$ + time in Shipping Things !

because Pakistan Custom is so Corrupted :( i Lost my RAM ! and other things ! i have Tracking and shipping info but they are saying ! Sorry we didn't got your item ZZzzz

its over 6 month i didn't get what i order !

So best thing is to Order Online from a Pakistani Site and they will Sent your Item in less then 24 hours :)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I Agree with Punk !

Its Better to Other from Pakistani Site Online And not waste your $$ + time in Shipping Things !

because Pakistan Custom is so Corrupted :( i Lost my RAM ! and other things ! i have Tracking and shipping info but they are saying ! Sorry we didn’t got your item ZZzzz

its over 6 month i didn’t get what i order !

So best thing is to Order Online from a Pakistani Site and they will Sent your Item in less then 24 hours :)

[/quote]

Omi please give a little description so i could get an idea. Ram k saath apne kon kon si cheezain order/ship ki thi? Also original value of all items, declared value, country, courier and also app size of the packaging small/medium/large box?

I got lot of stuff in Pk through Ebay. It included Laptop battery, Screen, DVD and books. I didnot paid any thing on it. Other had a horrible experience

you shouldn't be charged Import duty as you are sending Genuine gifts.

you shouldn’t be charged Import duty as you are sending Genuine gifts.
[/quote]

Yar mjhe ye batao mai kafi bare box mai ship kronga app 16"x16"x"16" via FedEx. Mujhe ye batao packages ko khol kr check krte hai kia? Aur min kitni value declare kro gift ki?

Don't use Roman Urdu.

Don’t use Roman Urdu.
[/quote]

roman urdu? what do u mean by roman urdu? :S

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Urdu

Hey guys! I was in the same predicament a few months back. Basically I have shipped twice to !@#$. (once ipod and nokia cell phone and other time a laptop)..I used USPS express mail with tracking number of course and insurance. If this package leaves out of CHICAGO facility, it will be very very late.. new york packages arrive with 3-5 days, chicago, you ALWAYS have to call USPS and then miraculously it shows up at their doorstep. Both my packages were off the system after Chicago but both got found, unharmed, unstolen, undamaged.

For the ipod and cell phone we paid 3,000 rs, but it was delivered to my sister, who i guess the mailman took advantage off ke larki hai, bewakoof hai.

The laptop got delivered to my uncle and cousin/bro in law..they are both in press and threatened to exposed the mailman, so he got scared he would get beat up and didnt ask for the money..which means YES, its rishwat..not duty, not tax...you CAN work your way out of it...

also,USPS rishwat/"tax" is not only negotiable, but alot less than FEDEX or UPS...

So two thumbs up for USPS.

Hey guys! I was in the same predicament a few months back. Basically I have shipped twice to !@#$. (once ipod and nokia cell phone and other time a laptop)…I used USPS express mail with tracking number of course and insurance. If this package leaves out of CHICAGO facility, it will be very very late… new york packages arrive with 3-5 days, chicago, you ALWAYS have to call USPS and then miraculously it shows up at their doorstep. Both my packages were off the system after Chicago but both got found, unharmed, unstolen, undamaged.

For the ipod and cell phone we paid 3,000 rs, but it was delivered to my sister, who i guess the mailman took advantage off ke larki hai, bewakoof hai.

The laptop got delivered to my uncle and cousin/bro in law…they are both in press and threatened to exposed the mailman, so he got scared he would get beat up and didnt ask for the money…which means YES, its rishwat…not duty, not tax…you CAN work your way out of it…

also,USPS rishwat/“tax” is not only negotiable, but alot less than FEDEX or UPS…

So two thumbs up for USPS.

[/quote]

3000? for shipping an ipod nd cell phone? did custom peoples collected any tax/duty on it and for the laptop also? Also how much did u declare the value for both of them (for ipod nd cell phone nd for laptop) nd what was their original/market/purchase value? And also did custom peoples inspected ur package or not?

easy way is purchase through a !@#$ portal using your CC and deliver your gifts to their address

thats strange i just noticed this thread is unclickable from the heading, only access is through the last post link

edit update: i figured it out OP deleted it and left "-" in the heading which is clickable. you have to go all the left to this tiny "-"