Toolbars in Chrome

I can't enable my Orbit downloaders bar in google chrome. How to enable it?

If not then what can be used to download videos please recommend me any good software coz i've tried so many things! :)

*Edited*

Anyone!!!! Help???

enable Getit from rightclick menu.

thanx. But that doesn't help.

Chrome has killed the toolbar option. If you just want to download youtube videos, check out http://www.chromeextensions.org/music-videos-photos/youtube-downloader/

For all other stuff, piratebay.org :)

chrome has not been complete yet i guess. it doesn't support many common features but it z too fast to use.

I think Google Chrome is only Beta version so it doesn't support many features and that's why it is not supporting this toolbar.

yeah toolbar not working here

Have you noticed that google toolbar slow down the internet explorer?

In my case when I uninstall it, the Int Ecplorer vecomes fast and if I install the google toolbar a delay is noticed while browsing.

By videos you mean from site like YouTube and Daily Motion?

If so I suggest you give jDownloader a try. (jdownloader.org)

Just keep jDownloader running and copy the URL of the video you want to download. (jDownloader will automatically keep track of every URL you copy). Then you can open jDownloader and decide which files you want to download from its tab of pending downloads. No need to install any buggy plugins etc to your browsers.

The great thing about it is that is supports not only popular sites like Youtube but also a lot of other smaller sites as well.

It's updated constantly so even if a site makes some changes you can expect them to stay on top of it.

The only downside is that it can be a bit heavy (it's based on Java); but unless you are still running with 1 GB RAM it should not be an issue.

^Its been more than a year i was having that problem. The solution for which i went is that i opened the video i wanted to download in IE and download it. I would give a try.

@Imran

I've also faced the same problem with google toolbar in IE.

why not try IDm.

IDM is best.

I don't know why but i don't get satisfied with IDM.

^What does your satisfaction demands? :)

^Well to be honestly I don't know exactly!

Things which i get used to!

Only IDM has the best integration with browser support amongst all. It is the only one that works the best. I've tried over a dozen other DMs and they're completely crap. They haven't even added official support with windows 7 yet.

If you properly install IDM, then there are no problems. I think it does guarantee spending 10 dollars on it. Its worth it.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Only IDM has the best integration with browser support amongst all. It is the only one that works the best. I’ve tried over a dozen other DMs and they’re completely crap. They haven’t even added official support with windows 7 yet.

If you properly install IDM, then there are no problems. I think it does guarantee spending 10 dollars on it. Its worth it.

[/quote]

no need to spend 10 $ do it the Pakistani way.

You people can use Orbit Downloader..its fast and wrks fine...