Today is 20 July, 2009 Monday 26 Rajab, 1430

today is 20 July, 2009 Monday 26 Rajab, 1430 its a very special day for all the Muslims which starts after the megrab known Mi'raj (the day prophet Muhammad PBUH is believed to have ascended to heaven)

folks do remember to pay zakat to ur needy brethern. as on 27 rajab zakat is due on muslims.

Much Precious Night! Pray for Urself....Ur parents....Ur Relatives....Ur Friends....Ur Pakistan....Ur Ummah....and for All...!

May Allah bless us with Peace....Successes....Happiness....And all those things....Which HE knows better for us in here and in hereafter too...! Aameen!

^Ameen

May Allah fulfill our good wishes. and keep Pakistan and Muslim world safe.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

^Ameen

May Allah fulfill our good wishes. and keep Pakistan and Muslim world safe.

[/quote]

Again Aameen!

Pray specially for Pakistan.

Pray for all you know and also remember me in your prayers!

One of my friend use to pray for all those he know one by one and then for all those he don't know.

I asked him why he do that he replied, دعا اپنا مزا کھو دیتی ھے اگر یوں دعا نہ مانگوں .

*edited*

And my late grand mother also did the same through out her life, Her DUA included all those who travel by foot or by vehicles, all those who are at offices and schools, all at mosques and bazars, all those working and students,................... This was the format of her DUA.

God bless her soul.

^remember all...

remember me too :(

I think we should take a break for a while, see u

folks do remember to pay zakat to ur needy brethern. as on 27 rajab zakat is due on muslims.
[/quote]

There is no fixed date for Zakat. Zakat can be given at any day/time of the year.

Ameen and remember me in your prayers too

There is no fixed date for Zakat. Zakat can be given at any day/time of the year.

[/quote]

Yes! Asad U are Right! Zakat can be given at any time in a year! But it must be given…As maximum people in Pakistan do not give Zakat!