Today I ranked My Site

Hi theres

i am Happy I ranked My site In google.com.pk with in 25 Days know i try some other keywords.

My site URL is : http://www.mobilepricesinpakistan.net

Keyword: mobile Prices In Pakistan

Thanks

That is good, please share tips for website ranking, I have blog and want to up its ranking

[quote=“zed2, post:2, topic:15395”]

That is good, please share tips for website ranking, I have blog and want to up its ranking

[/quote]

First step in SEO should be site optimization while next should be working to attaining ranking in your key words. I would prefer to first research the key words. Before using mobile prices in Pakistan, or web hosting in Lahore or whatever are my key words, I need to know if there are any one searching for the key words I am planning to use. There is no point working hard on key words which are not be searched and those are only my brain child.

Then there are usual things, which pertain to bringing direct traffic or / and work on getting traffic through higher search engine ranking. Fro higher search engine ranking, the basics have to be right and its done fast. Those basics are good / related contents at your website and link backs.

Thanks for sharing

[quote=", post:4, topic:15395"]

Thanks for sharing

[/quote]

You are welcome, hope it helps.

Well ranking any website is easy and calculated measures.However you have to see how much competition of the keyword is there.To rank for Pakistan is an easy job. There are more than 40 steps regarding SEO and when you carefully do these steps ,site would be high ranked.

Read this article to rank your keywords in 2018.