To Sell: Xfx 6600gt

XFX 6600GT 128MB AGP with box and all accesories, driver cd is not present.

warranty has expired this month.

The card is very clean hardly any dust has gathered and is in perfect working condition, has not been used for the last 6 months because my machine died!

Price 3500rs (negotiable only to a reasonable level)

please before anyone of you present your views do understand this is a 6600GT and above that this is AGP variant not a PCI-E variant which costs cheaper!

comes marginally close to the 7600gs and with minor overclocking is capable of overtaking a 7600gs.

This unlike the 7600gs is not passively cooled so chances of heating up and artifacting are massively reduced, I have last played COD4 and crysis on it without a hitch at reasonable details...

I am willing to exchange this with a similar speced PCI-e card do keep in mind the price differentials bw pci-e and agp card...

BUMP price reduced to 3000rs shipping out of KHI to be borne by buyer...

my bid 1500 widout any offense

without any offense please buy a fx5200 would really perform nice for your budget :)

wid a alot of offense . i purchased a MSI 6600gt VIVO 6 month ago wid alot of CDs DVDs and cables in 1400 ..i can give u the pics if u want and i can also give the name of member from whom i bought (he was not mad or didnt come from PIND also) ............he is in karachi ...PLus i also purchased 7600 GS 256 MB of MSI 1 month before for 2500 only u can also come to my place to check or i can give the user name and contact .he is also in karachi.......................................................................................(heheheh dont mind but thats all is truth)

[DELETED] sah: No Roman Urdu.

but i am telling u the truth i bought them from forum members ......1 from pak gamers and 1 from WCCK.........as far as Murgha concern this is all about ur dealing not MURGHAAAAAAS

Roman urdu? read the rules

i never said you were lying...nick of the wcck member? lol now im really curious yaar...

@deltree and yagami: Better stop this stupid bickering....

my thread my buyer..and you are?yagami 2.5k last...sell both ur 6600gt's buy the one i have :)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

wid a alot of offense . i purchased a MSI 6600gt VIVO 6 month ago wid alot of CDs DVDs and cables in 1400 …i can give u the pics if u want and i can also give the name of member from whom i bought (he was not mad or didnt come from PIND also) …he is in karachi …PLus i also purchased 7600 GS 256 MB of MSI 1 month before for 2500 only u can also come to my place to check or i can give the user name and contact .he is also in karachi…(heheheh dont mind but thats all is truth)
[/quote]

Man sell one to me :)

i have sold mine gt 1 week b4...and i am using 7600gs currently

Yar i wanna buy an agp 256MB and my range is 2500, what should i go for???

go for the 6600gt if u negotiate with deltree bcoz...there is a slight difference in performance of 6600gt and 7600gs.....................

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

go for the 6600gt if u negotiate with deltree bcoz…there is a slight difference in performance of 6600gt and 7600gs…
[/quote]

but it’s only 128 MB. And what about it’s clock speeds??

Can you recommend something else which i may buy from a shop coz i don’t live in karachi so i can’t make a deal with deltree, and do keep in mind my budget.

Kamal @ u cant find any decent card in ur price range......neither from a forum nor from a shop.....

this is da only good card u can have for ur price range and when it is a DDR3 card then 128MB doesnt matter this much

or u can wait 6 month by then the overall prices of cards go down.

price reduced to 2.5k...friend will take it off me in 15 days...if any offers are made at this price within that time i will consider it!

My offer is 1800.

i said same price...anything below that will not be considered....