"To be or not to be is not the question: 3G is coming"

tell this your bablo is there 3g connection with max down link of 21.1mbps or not i think this bablo read about 3g on old wikipedia articles lolx

--

I want 3G mobile wali. Is any company providing this type of service in Pakistan?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

3G has already arrived in Pakistan. Use evo 3G if you want to experience the 3G speed.
[/quote]

Dont make comments without reading details. The heading of this post is the name of the theme suggested by PTA seminar held at Lahore. It is about the 3G services for Pakistani Cell phone users who are NOT currently using 3G services on their mobile phones.

Babbloo knows what is 3G and who is lying to be a Guru of 3G. Even TATA DOCOMO indian company is lying to its customers that they can provide you with 21.1 Mbps download speed on mobile broadband. It’s just a business trick to increase their revenue and fame. They are acting on the quotation ‘ullu banao aur kamao’.
[/quote]

Mr Soo Much inspired by PTCL 3G EVO NITRO…listen we are talking about mobile 3G technology…simply anwser this is it available in this country?? No!!! thts why the “IDIOTS” at PTA and the whole Pakistani telecom companies attended this convocation…Kindly re-read the first post…Don’t argue ignorantly!!!

--

Babbloo knows what is 3G and who is lying to be a Guru of 3G. Even TATA DOCOMO indian company is lying to its customers that they can provide you with 21.1 Mbps download speed on mobile broadband. It’s just a business trick to increase their revenue and fame. They are acting on the quotation ‘ullu banao aur kamao’.
[/quote]

CHECK THIS

http://telecomtalk.info/tata-docomo-3g-tariff-plan/47164/

Anyo Armada :D Hanguk Maal araa yo?

@shellboy

I find it hard to understand why they are no supporting Wimax especially since hey haven't even expanded their 3G coverage

@shellboy

I find it hard to understand why they are no supporting Wimax especially since hey haven’t even expanded their 3G coverage

[/quote]

i think they have huge wimax service in major cities under Tata Indicom Network…

As i read recently. they have launched Wimax service in South Indian city Bangalore with 140 towers coverage…

In 2012 we can expect 3g in Pakistan

^ That is when the whole world drowns :P

--

India's average broad band speed is just 0.01 Mbps higher than that of Pakistan's. Yet they show jaw dropping adverts.

Out of this thread's topic, but I have this experience that once I brought some Indian biscuits in a Indian retail store in the UK. The biscuits had the fascinating advert on T.V that made me always want to try them, but the reality was that the biscuits were no where tasty or close to what they were advertised like. In fact they tasted worse than cornflakes. Indian people just exaggerate a lot, even for the crappiest of their things.

India’s average broad band speed is just 0.01 Mbps higher than that of Pakistan’s. Yet they show jaw dropping adverts.
[/quote]

you need to do some googling…

but they also have broadband providers who provide more than 10mbps broadband plans…

http://bsnl.in/service/new_BB/BB_highspeed_lim.htm

http://www.tataindicombroadband.in/tariffs_business.html

they have 4G wireless broadband now

http://www.tikona.in/index.php

Out of this thread’s topic, but I have this experience that once I brought some Indian biscuits in a Indian retail store in the UK. The biscuits had the fascinating advert on T.V that made me always want to try them, but the reality was that the biscuits were no where tasty or close to what they were advertised like. In fact they tasted worse than cornflakes. Indian people just exaggerate a lot, even for the crappiest of their things.

[/quote]

its pointless comparation of Indian bakery products with 3G :lol:

i hope you will compare sarson ka tel with Android phones… :lol:

you need to do some googling…

but they also have broadband providers who provide more than 10mbps broadband plans…

http://bsnl.in/service/new_BB/BB_highspeed_lim.htm

http://www.tataindicombroadband.in/tariffs_business.html

they have 4G wireless broadband now

http://www.tikona.in/index.php

[/quote]

Well, I am talking about average speed. Even we have more than 10mbps of broadband speed in Pakistan, but it is not that widespread.

Infact I was wrong, India’s average broadband speed is 0.03 Mbps higher than that of

Pakistan. These are the results from www.netindex.com country rankings , which is the same company that runs the infamous speedtest.net

Infamous? I think you mean popular.

Get hold of this news PTCL is thinking for future proofing. They have done LTE(3GPP) testing and attained results upto 32Mbps. So PTCL is testing for introducing 4G now.

PTCL Conducts LTE Trials with Huawei and ZTE

By Absar Taqvi

PTCL logo thumb PTCL Conducts LTE Trials with Huawei and ZTEMany who bashed around Etisalat since its partial takeover of PTCL had to curb their negativities for some time when the news of PTCL’s commercial LTE trials found carriers.

Although majority telecom veterans and industry analysts are not sure how things will shape up if the trials and the subsequent negotiation prove successful.

As confirmed by many inside sources, PTCL is conducting LTE trials with Huawei and ZTE. We are further told that both the vendors signed Memorandums of Understating (MoUs) with the landline giant last month. The trials, although, are indoor in nature.

Analysts believe that it will take a year or so more for the network to go on-air due to the lack customer equipment, such as handsets, tablets, dongles etc.

According to an email circulated at a local telecom group, the First LTE Data call was made last Sunday night and speed observed was around 32 Mbps. This speed was observed using 1900 band. The working engineers believe this speed can cross 100Mbps if some other band is used.

Talking about technologies, Telenor Pakistan is also known to have a dedicated team working on 3G in Islamabad. Nothing has been commercially laid out by the operator though.

One thing is for sure: it is all China. After knocking out European and North American vendors out of major businesses from Pakistan, the vendors have not even left the only non-cellular operator, i.e. PTCL.

ZTE, however, has been associated with PTCL since long.

Some say that the cellular operators might lobby against the initiative to secure themselves and their respective futures with 3GPP technologies. If they do so, I hope not through the means Mobilink conjured up with PTA to falter CDMA operators earlier in the previous decade.

[/quote]

Infamous? I think you mean popular.
[/quote]

famous I meant.

It’s quite shocking in fact, I always thought Infamous is better than famous, and used it for that purpose… Maybe because I never actually check the dictionary and derived the meaning upon my own instincts from the game called Infamous Gangsters. Thanks for pointing out though :)

Get hold of this news PTCL is thinking for future proofing. They have done LTE(3GPP) testing and attained results upto 32Mbps. So PTCL is testing for introducing 4G now.

[/quote]

good news but any trusted source???

many forums and blogs publish such post and give source as Propakistani which is just a tech blog… they dont provide any trusted source …